grumbly tumbily!

rosaliebm

Hello!!
i am on day two of ss on cambridge, its my 17th week and i have been awol for a few weeks and am begining again to loose more chub. and today, well this evening my tummy has been rumbling like mad, but im like not hungry at all. is this normal?
also i remember from last time that i would wake up in the middle of the night with itchy hips, it was like the skin was stretching and my side was itching from it.....am i going mad or has either of these things happened to any of you before?
xxxx

I sometimes get tummy rumbles and get really cross when people say dorky things like "you should eat", my waking in the night is usually from my daughter !!! As for itching - I've not had any of that but I do love the idea of your skin stretching however i I'd prefer mine to be shrinking. Did you by any chance see the Dr Who episode with the fatty blobs ?? Maybe its them :) :)
I'm often awake at night - helped by a child who doesn't sleep well and a lifetime of working nights. So if you are still around welcome to minimims.
with love

I like to think when my tummy rumbles it's the body breaking up the fat and getting rid of it. Makes me smile so I'm sticking to that theory. Keep going.

My tummy rumbles too, when I not hungry - sometimes to me it sounds like the water inside my tummy moving about.

I can't sleep much either, we should start a "Night Owls" thread for anyone who is awake at night. I am at the start of my diet, but I'm not sleeping very well as I keep waking up in the middle of the night to go for a wee.

yeah a night owl page would be a good idea, i don't finish work till midnight so i am on a high until 2am normally. I am too going to imagine my tummy men beating up the fat chunks in my tummy when it rumbles.
I think the itching thing ism me slowerly going crazy, its really odd. its like that feeling when you put an earing in that is too big for your ear piercing and it streches, prehaps its how it feels when i shrinks too. hehe
xxxx

Definately in favour of a night owls page as that is when I play catch up on life...and i'm awake now and it feels like everyone else is asleep:)

Back