Grumpy all the time!

Daisy_Duke13

I really am starting to feel for the people around me! Im a misery!
Today i wouldnt even let my dad eat a banana in front of me, i stormed out!
Its like permament pmt!! Will this go away! Im on day 5 and struggling!!!

Has anyone else got awful moods!!!???????

xxx

Yep... :(
I'm very over-emotional at the best of times, I've already given up smoking and drinking, so no food too isn't helping....

It seems as though not many people are having this problem, its making me think that maybe im just not a very tolerant person!xx

I've had the occasional little sulk when we've been out for the day or to the cinema but in the house I'm fine. To be honest, it's best to come to terms with it and just keep in your mind that you're doing this for YOU - but yes, sometimes it's harder than others.

im like this when i am starving !!!

Thanks lol..maybe when i see the scales going down ill be okay! I just am not a miserable person, im known for being energetic and happy and seeing and feeling this change isnt very nice but hopefully as u say my body will adapt!
Thanks xxx

It will get better - days 3-5 are the worst. Just keep looking forward and before you know it, you'll be back to normal ~ only pounds and pounds lighter!

Thanks....i hope your right...tonight i cannot envision doing this for more than 2 weeks and ive got tons to loose lol! oh well positivity is the key it would seem...
Thanks xxx

It will pass honey.....honestly!! Just be kind to yourself as you are doing something that takes a lot of focus :)

It will pass honey.....honestly!! Just be kind to yourself as you are doing something that takes a lot of focus :)

Never a truer word typed there.

Remember what you are doing is a massive change for you, and it will take a few days to settle in, I always have said that the bleak days seem really bleak whilst SSing, but on the upside, as the weight comes off the mood lifts.

Day 5 is a great achievment, pat yourself on the back and relax, it gets better x

Awww thanks! But nothing in comparison to most ppl on here! I really dont know how you do it, but i hope im sitting here in 9 weeks time at my 2nd goal weight !xxx

Awww thanks! But nothing in comparison to most ppl on here! I really dont know how you do it, but i hope im sitting here in 9 weeks time at my 2nd goal weight !xxx

If you really want it....you will be.....so look forward to it and plan ahead as much as you can to avoid any triggers to throw you off track...xxx :D:D:D

I think it's very, very hard at the start to imagine doing it for more than a few days or a week - just take it day by day, plan some little (non-food!) treats for yourself at milestones that suit you (once a week if needs be :) ) You will be sitting here in 9 or 10 or 12 weeks time having stuck to the plan if you just stay focused and be kind to yourself and keep in mind that you're doing this for the most important person :)

Erm, fatpig, excuse me!!!!!!!:p I have been VERY moody too! :sigh:

Ask my students, or even my poor BF :(. I was a right cow, especially at meal time or when we were going out. :sigh:

Now I wouldn't say that I am an angel (or maybe a little bit :p) but my mood has improved as I am not hungry anymore. And honestly, I couldn't care less if people are eating in front of me. When I feel like I am going to snap at my poor Alex, I think of how slim 'll be this summer :D

You look like a genuinely nice person. And in my experience, overweight people are often too harsh on themselves.

Elie xx

PS: Storming out of the room is nothing, I have done far worse than that :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Funnily enough I've done the total opposite! My hubby has wondered where his real wife has gone to as I'm usually a total cow!:rotflmao:
I'm not usually a morning person and everyone in my house avoids me for the first hour after I get up if they want their heads to stay firmly on their shoulders, I'm even worse if I have to get up before 8am!
I had to get up at 6am the other morning to take the hubby to work and he was total gobsmacked when he caught me dancing around the kitchen (choc/mint hot shake in hand) singing at the top of my lungs with a huge grin on my face!
This diet is doing very funny thing to my personality, I don't know if I like the fact that my hubby no longer jumps when I say because he's now seen the nice me, so I don't scare him any more!:rotflmao: (how am I meant to get everything I want now???LOL)

Back