Guess what guess what......

Treats

Silver Member
Go on guess... aww ok.....

I am back in my jeans lol.... I haven't worn these for years YAY!!!

Also now trousers I have that I couldn't get in I am getting on and off without undoing the zipper woooohooooo!

Sorry just wanted to share with you... thanks

Wow

What is this fastest fingers in the west :8855::8855::8855:

Yeah it is a great feeling ... considering that 10 weeks ago they wouldn't even go up my thighs eeek! now they glide!

Go on Treats!! It's the best feeling isn't it :D x

Brilliant. I'm envious of you but can't wait for the huge rush that you must have got from your jeans fitting.

Do you have a target outfit? Like something you want to lose weight to get in? I have a black dress I bought about 5 years since that is a size 18 and has never fit me and it is a gorgeous dress. Being a LBD it is still in style so I am hoping to get in to that.

I am absolutely delighted for ya but darn jealous as well :) it must be such a great feeling!! Can't wait until I fit in my jeans again even if they are a size 20.

I do have a pair of brown jeans that I brought oh a long time ago and I really really want to get into those again.

But think they are far off yet... but I am not giving up hope!!!

You are all so kind... and it is great as it spurs me on even more... don't know what I would do without you lot... well I do....

A strong stool and a light flex :8855:

woot wooot thats great news Treats i have bought a brand new pair of size 12 jeans in the hope that in another 2 month they may fit so wish me luck too XXXXXX

Back