Guess whos back.. back again :)

Enzo

Hi guys and gals :D

I lost 3 stone in 7 weeks in early 2011 but now back again. Although I don't look it, I put the whole lot back on but and the lbs have been creeping up visibly! I don't have my scales any more so have got some more!

A lot has happened though, I went to Ibiza for the summer, got engaged, moved house, got a kitten, closed down my business and changed jobs twice!

My goals will probably be the same and if I can lose the same again or more I'll be chuffed! I now live within range of a gym also therefore will be going 3 times a week and doing home gym cardio etc at home on alternate days.

I haven't failed or 'let myself go' I've just had other priorities and to be honest I've been happy with the way I am. I'm not lazy I just enjoy good food which is a problem I share with many. Unfortunately My Fiance has the metabolism of a god and she eats what she likes and doesn't put a pound on!

Last edited:
:welcome2:back! Wow you did great last time and you sound like you have the determination to do it again! I've joined the gym this week, I don't think my body knows what's hit it yet, I've always been a couch potato! :character00116:

Good luck and welcome back :)

Back