• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

GUESS WHO'S BACK...BACK AGAIN...

Hey all...

I've been away sulking and being a misery guts whilst getting my lipotrim head back on. Now it's back so I'm back to my beloved minimins. :D

I haven't been weighed because I have absolutely no desire to know what I've gained. And because I have two weeks worth I'm not getting weighed for 2 weeks so hopefully I'll lose any gained plus a little more if I'm lucky.

Without going into too much boring detail I have had a rough few weeks, a hectic and painful few weeks sigh... And it has taken me quite some time and effort to get my head back to a positive place and I feel a little more myself now (quick appreciative nod to the meds lol:8855:).

So here I am ladies and gents ready to torture, tease and grump. :D

Well done to all the 'losers';) who have been grinding away while I haven't been on minimins and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!

Happy song of the day...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrM3K8cFbk

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hiya Blackrose welcome back i have missed you and your wisdom, we'll help you get refocused just shout you know were we are
all the best

xx

Welcome back BlackRose its great to see you on here again!! :D:D:D

hiya Blackrose welcome back i have missed you and your wisdom, we'll help you get refocused just shout you know were we are
all the best

xx

I do indeed my love! 'Wisdom'?!:8855: -god love ya! lol

Thanks!!!

Glad you are back and feeling on top form look forward to your torture, teasing and grumpiness xx

Welcome back "Roisin Dubh" have missed you lots. Mostly missed your sense of fun and wise words.
Glad your head is on straight again, now get it down and expect a good loss on your WI!
Good luck Chix, xxxx

CAZ72

Silver Member
Its really good to see your back & back on track BlackRose...........:smiley1842:all the best!!! Caz xx

thank you thank you everyone...I'm all pleased with oneself! ;)

Welcome back "Roisin Dubh" have missed you lots. Mostly missed your sense of fun and wise words.
Glad your head is on straight again, now get it down and expect a good loss on your WI!
Good luck Chix, xxxx
AH! lmao- you know who I am! lol -Thanks woman, oxo:D

thanks everyone...still going strong I'm glad to say. I am not giving up on that 45lbs off by xmas from start date!!!