Step2 810kcal guess who's back!

How difficult are you finding Cambridge? I tried it a while ago. Didn't even last 2 days!

Thats great JayKay,its been a good monday all round for everyone I think:wow::0clapper:

Feeling so in the zone !

indeed Purple! very similar stats - apart from the fact that I am much shorter! Plis your goal weight is more ambitious than mine :)
I'm not doing that well atm as fighting the cold so difficult to focus. still following Step 2 but keep picking on "allowed" food and just to stay sane I had one extra shake last two days. No point of beating myself up as I feel that would only add unnecessary anxieties on top of everything. I need to get better, refocus & continue. Until then I need to remain in ketosis, even if just.

I hope u r firmly on track!

xxx

How difficult are you finding Cambridge? I tried it a while ago. Didn't even last 2 days!
I'm not gona lie: it is not an easy diet, quite an opposite! It is very difficult, hardcore at times and unless you are 100% committed and fully understand how it works you wont be able to succeed. Having said that; once you learn abt ketosis, protein intake, carbs allowance, water intake, first week big loses followed by some slow weeks, maintaining through steps...and manage to stick to it throughout first terrible three days you are in for a quick & pretty life changing prize.
This diet works and it's the quickest way to get rid of an incredible amount of weight in a record short space of time. What you have to do is to get ready mentally & follow it to the dot!
It's really mind over body an ongoing battle - one day at the time...

Good luck!

I understand the science of how the diet work, it's getting my brain into the mode I need, that's the stumbling block with me. I do really well for a week or so then I slip and before I know it I'm back at square one. Grimm times.

Anne xx

I am not finding it hard at all this time round.

I have tried the diet several times but have given up after day 2. This time I am gunning for my target. I CANNOT have another FAT Christmas!! I want to be in xmas do pictures flaunting a body I am proud of!! I want nice pictures of me and my little girls xmas day and I want to be wearing a nice outfit and feel good!!

This time I have that figure (both weight figure and body image figure) and Im not letting it go.

I am so excited to be reaching a goal!!! xxx

JayKay! Atta girl! I love your determination! I am trying to find the same drive.
As mentioned before this week proves to be a big test for me. Fighting the nasty cold makes it much more difficult to focus for me. I even had voices in my had telling me to put CD on hold for a few days. Nope, that aint happening!

I might be having few difficult days but it's a part of the journey regardless. Plus I really really really want to make it work this time round so this is, for me, an overarching principle. Yep, I had a few mishaps, yep, I will not have a huge loss this week but if you take a step back and see a bigger picture, it doesn't actually make it half as bad as I might feel at times. The scale is my enemy this week, I retain the water as there was no tomorrow (I know as my rings are tight again) but ...my clothes are still bigger on me and I know once I'm completely back in the zone I will start seeing results I aim for. Once I complete this week I only have another 9 to go. Putting this into perspective of my last two years post-baby weight battle seems to be really negligible and too insignificant to concentrate on.

Bottom line is: each time I deviate (who doesn't?), I'm back on track even more determined. Girls, we can all do it. Just stick to it and keep going. Regardless of anything else!

Stay strong! xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410884193.750202.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Day 19th for me and back in the zone! It's been a hard week, cold and TOTM on its way but I'm still here :) That's the plan!
I will happily settle on STS this week and work hard to lose another 3lbs next week.
I hope you all doing great! Annie, are you back on track?
Girls: Keep it up - it's really worh it in the end.

Day 19th for me and back in the zone! It's been a hard week, cold and TOTM on its way but I'm still here :) That's the plan!
I will happily settle on STS this week and work hard to lose another 3lbs next week.
I hope you all doing great! Annie, are you back on track?
Girls: Keep it up - it's really worh it in the end.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411039809.645837.jpg

I've messed it all up!!!!!! Had a slice of toast with scrambled egg and beans tonight :( I've only had 2 products today though!! So pissed off now :( I've had such a packed day and I just caved!!! Ahhh hopefully won't affect too much ?

No problem given your sknny-to-be ass is straight back on track. Prepare for a bumpy ride for a day or two - that's your body being confused over carbs intake and trying to pull you out of ketosis. Hold tight and you'll be fine. Whatever you do: dont spend your very valuable energy on dwelling. Past is dead - move on!

Stay strong & refocus! Prize is something def worth fighting for!

xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411122456.480398.jpg

Day 20! 1 day short of 3 weeks! 9 to go.
What a truly life changing three weeks.
I am back in my 12/14 wardrobe - i was buying 16 and that was too tight!
My face looks so much different - loving the look
I feel full of energy at good times - had so much done at home & garden - it's unbelivable
My hubby commented on my legs - and I always had chunky legs- that "they look slimmer"!!! Check this out!

I'm loving the results so far! Imagine what will be achieved in next 9 weeks! I cant believe I waited almost two years after having the baby to finally give it my all. Somehow it makes sense as mentaly I sont think I was ready and we all it's constant mind over body battle.
After the week from hell I'm still there. Cold and TOTM finally over. I'm glad I stick to it, despite the scale readings and overall physical state. I know I wont have a big loss this week, but who cares? Six months down the lane I wint be remembering this at all, what I will though, is the fact that I sticked to it and got to the goal weight as planned!

Totally in the zone and boy, it feels bl**dy amazing!

Be strong - CD defintely works!!!

Results are in.
3 weeks score:

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411193666.531968.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411193648.248539.jpg

So happy!!!!

Back