Guess whos lt birthday it is today??!?!?!?!!?

HOWDY DOWDY HOW COULD YOU NOT SAY ANYTHING!!!

YOU NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY! NOW BEND OVER SO I CAN WHIP YOU 37 TIMES.... ;)

1... 2... 3... ;) u like pain dont you howdy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY
JUST THINK HOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CELEBRATE NEXT YEARS BIRTHDAY IN STYLE AND IM SURE WITH A LOVELY LADY XOXOXOXOXO

[youtube]UeypOvsY91Q[/youtube]

Woooooohooooooo! Happy birthday stud! :)

happy birthday, welcome to the ripe old age of 37-dome.

Aww cheers for the thread Julzie :D

Thanks for yer biffday wishes - dead touched :D xx

I spent the weekend being a cool uncle in Eastbourne & spending some quality time with my lil neice & nephew :D

It had been about a month since I saw my sister & Mum so they were surprised to see how much had fallen off since I saw them last :D

I had a birthday cake & everything - no fear - I just blew the candles out & made a wish & then watched everyone else eat it :D

I also stepped on the scales & had the best birthday pressie to me - smack on 14 stone so fingers x'd will be in the 13's for my WI on Tuesday :D

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Howdy
Happy Birthday to you

Glad you had a great birthday.

Big cuddles to you.

x

xox

Aww cheers for the thread Julzie :D

Thanks for yer biffday wishes - dead touched :D xx

I spent the weekend being a cool uncle in Eastbourne & spending some quality time with my lil neice & nephew :D

It had been about a month since I saw my sister & Mum so they were surprised to see how much had fallen off since I saw them last :D

I had a birthday cake & everything - no fear - I just blew the candles out & made a wish & then watched everyone else eat it :D

I also stepped on the scales & had the best birthday pressie to me - smack on 14 stone so fingers x'd will be in the 13's for my WI on Tuesday :D

wow - impressed with the candle blowing and no cake eating - well done!

YOU WILL BE 13 STONE SOMETHING THIS WEEK HOWDY IT IS A CERT FOR U BABE!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I am so hoping to be in the 8s - ill be over the moon if i can achieve that this week xox

happy birthday howdy, and good for you getting into the 13's.

Woohoo Happy bday hun, hope its been a good 1! xx

Happy birthday mister, have a good'n

Happy birthday doll xxxxx

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back