Guests for dinner

Sam

Banned
I am going to have guests for dinner next saturday. I haven't seen this friends for a long time and I would really like to cook something delicious which is no everyday food. But I would really like to stick to my weight weatcher's diet program. Does anybody know a great meal I could prepare which doesn't have so many points and is something special at the same time? I would like to prepare a starter, a main course and a small dessert!

Hi Sam

If I was cooking I would do this -

Starter - tomato and basil soup
Main - Salmon marinated with soy sauce and honey (grilled), new potatoes and veg
Dessert - M&S meringue with berries and creme fraiche.

It depends on what they like. Hope that helps a bit.

Ax

Hi Sam

If I was cooking I would do this -

Starter - tomato and basil soup
Main - Salmon marinated with soy sauce and honey (grilled), new potatoes and veg
Dessert - M&S meringue with berries and creme fraiche.

It depends on what they like. Hope that helps a bit.

Ax
Id come too yours for dinner, sounds wonderful.

So it seems like you would like this dinner. I also think that it sounds really nice, but I guess that it has quite a lot of points, hasn't it? Is it a special weight watcher's menu or don't you know the amount of points? I could imagine that for example the creme fraiche isn't low-calroei and consequentely also high on points, right?

Sam,

Have you tried the weightwatchers.co.uk website - or the weightwatchers.ie (Irish website) for ideas? It gives you complete methods and points the recipies per person too.

No I have never checked out the page before. But thanks a lot for the link. I am going to look at it in a few minutes. I really hope that I will find something. Well I am not sure about the amount of points yet-it should have a less as possible, because I also need some points for breakfast and lunch.

It does but I guess we will have to do it if we want to lose some weight :( I checked out the weight watchers page and I found some great recipes. I thought to prepare Sauteed Zucchini with Oregano and Feta WeightWatchers.com: Weight Watchers Recipe - Sauteed Zucchini with Oregano and Feta as a starter. I think that it sounds really good and one dish has only one point which is great! And I am also going to offer some fresh bread. Do you think that this is a good starter?

Back