Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Guests for dinner

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sam, 26 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Sam

Sam Banned

I am going to have guests for dinner next saturday. I haven't seen this friends for a long time and I would really like to cook something delicious which is no everyday food. But I would really like to stick to my weight weatcher's diet program. Does anybody know a great meal I could prepare which doesn't have so many points and is something special at the same time? I would like to prepare a starter, a main course and a small dessert!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

Diet:
    JUDD
    Hi Sam

If I was cooking I would do this -

Starter - tomato and basil soup
    Main - Salmon marinated with soy sauce and honey (grilled), new potatoes and veg
    Dessert - M&S meringue with berries and creme fraiche.

It depends on what they like. Hope that helps a bit.

Ax

4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Id come too yours for dinner, sounds wonderful.

5. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Andi .. I would come to yours for dinner too .. thats a fab menu hunni!

xx

6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Im On Me Way Andixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. Sam

Sam Banned

So it seems like you would like this dinner. I also think that it sounds really nice, but I guess that it has quite a lot of points, hasn't it? Is it a special weight watcher's menu or don't you know the amount of points? I could imagine that for example the creme fraiche isn't low-calroei and consequentely also high on points, right?

8. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    Sam,

Have you tried the weightwatchers.co.uk website - or the weightwatchers.ie (Irish website) for ideas? It gives you complete methods and points the recipies per person too.

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

I Thought It Sounded A Low Point Meal.how Many Did You Want To Spend Altogetherxx

10. Sam

Sam Banned

No I have never checked out the page before. But thanks a lot for the link. I am going to look at it in a few minutes. I really hope that I will find something. Well I am not sure about the amount of points yet-it should have a less as possible, because I also need some points for breakfast and lunch.

11. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

diet sucks lolx

12. Sam

Sam Banned

It does but I guess we will have to do it if we want to lose some weight :( I checked out the weight watchers page and I found some great recipes. I thought to prepare Sauteed Zucchini with Oregano and Feta WeightWatchers.com: Weight Watchers Recipe - Sauteed Zucchini with Oregano and Feta as a starter. I think that it sounds really good and one dish has only one point which is great! And I am also going to offer some fresh bread. Do you think that this is a good starter?

13. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

that sounds really nice,and so low in points wowxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.