Guests for dinner

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sam, 26 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Sam

Sam Banned

I am going to have guests for dinner next saturday. I haven't seen this friends for a long time and I would really like to cook something delicious which is no everyday food. But I would really like to stick to my weight weatcher's diet program. Does anybody know a great meal I could prepare which doesn't have so many points and is something special at the same time? I would like to prepare a starter, a main course and a small dessert!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

Diet:
    JUDD
    Hi Sam

If I was cooking I would do this -

Starter - tomato and basil soup
    Main - Salmon marinated with soy sauce and honey (grilled), new potatoes and veg
    Dessert - M&S meringue with berries and creme fraiche.

It depends on what they like. Hope that helps a bit.

Ax

4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Id come too yours for dinner, sounds wonderful.

5. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Andi .. I would come to yours for dinner too .. thats a fab menu hunni!

xx

6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Im On Me Way Andixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. Sam

Sam Banned

So it seems like you would like this dinner. I also think that it sounds really nice, but I guess that it has quite a lot of points, hasn't it? Is it a special weight watcher's menu or don't you know the amount of points? I could imagine that for example the creme fraiche isn't low-calroei and consequentely also high on points, right?

8. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    Sam,

Have you tried the weightwatchers.co.uk website - or the weightwatchers.ie (Irish website) for ideas? It gives you complete methods and points the recipies per person too.

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

I Thought It Sounded A Low Point Meal.how Many Did You Want To Spend Altogetherxx

10. Sam

Sam Banned

No I have never checked out the page before. But thanks a lot for the link. I am going to look at it in a few minutes. I really hope that I will find something. Well I am not sure about the amount of points yet-it should have a less as possible, because I also need some points for breakfast and lunch.

11. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

diet sucks lolx

12. Sam

Sam Banned

It does but I guess we will have to do it if we want to lose some weight :( I checked out the weight watchers page and I found some great recipes. I thought to prepare Sauteed Zucchini with Oregano and Feta WeightWatchers.com: Weight Watchers Recipe - Sauteed Zucchini with Oregano and Feta as a starter. I think that it sounds really good and one dish has only one point which is great! And I am also going to offer some fresh bread. Do you think that this is a good starter?

13. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

that sounds really nice,and so low in points wowxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.