Guidance and insight

RachieB

A thin person in disguise
Hi Everyone,

Although I have tried vlcd before and only lost all my weight once, i am now finding myself hovering over the send button for my order to exante.

The thing is that I have been here more than once before and may more times on various other diets. I tend to work too hard and spend too much time being occupied by others and their lives. However, at 37 now is the time to say no more!!! I am just wondering if there are any other people like me out there who is, with the best intentions, trying to be the best that they can be but fall down because they don't think actually think that they are worth it, even though they are??

I am tired of carrying around this weight but I am also tired of trying all diets, only to sell myself short. When I lost my weight, I didn't do much but rest, sleep at weekend and just do what was necessary to enjoy my life. Now, I bust my ass and only recover by staying up too late and being tired and then eat!! Is it bad to put myself first? How do people cope with others expressing their negative opinions? My friends like to be my friends because of me and because they aren't the fattest person in the room because I am??

Sorry ranting but I do feel at home here

Hope you are all well xxx

Back