Gulp.....I am starting tomorrow!

sweetaschocolate

Hello everyone! I have been reading through all the thread s and you all seem a really friendly bunch, so I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. I have just turned 50, and have finally decided that I need to lose weight. I have half heartedly tried over the last three years and managed to lose one and a half stone about two and a half years ago on AllAboutW8, but sadly bad habits took over again and it all piled back on plus more. This year is THE year when I am going to lose weight and get fit. I have my selection of SandS packs ready.......am having my last glass of wine tonight, and am ready to go.......

Hi. Good luck on your journey xxxx

I'm restarting tomorrow; good luck

Good luck!! I'm starting tomorrow too and like you I have also told myself that this year will be the year!!!

I am so glad there will be a few of us starting tomorrow/next few days......I am going to be spending a lot of time on here and need lots of support and motivation. I am going to weigh myself in the morning......and will endeavour to set up a ticker to keep track!!

Good luck everyone!

I need to update my ticker as its an old one that is showing up... I can't remember how to do it though :(

looking forward to starting in the morning, it's nice to know that there are others also starting tomorrow.

I think there is a post somewhere on the site that explains it step by step. I'm sure that's how I initially set mine up.

Good luck with your start tomorrow. I started today.

Good luck, i am also starting tomorrow , i am also restarting too did it for a while and lost 2 stone, but ended up going off it, i've eat all my goodies in the house, and if i don't finish off the wine i have left i am pouring down the sink lmao

Re-start in the morning for me; good luck everyone

I'm re-starting tomorrow too! Have a lot to loose! We can do it!

Good luck! I'm restarting today too.

Back