Gulp!

Yeah total luck - and I'm very grateful!!

I was aiming for 10 stone, but to be honest, I'm not sure what 10 stone is going to give me that 11 won't... I'm 12 now and feeling amazing, and 11 will give me a healthy BMI.

For now I am going to aim for 11 stone (one stone to go!), and see how I feel then. My LLC seems to think that I need to get onto RTM sooner rather than later because I am struggling, so shorter target should give me a boost. It may be that I will continue past that, but for now, I'm shooting for 11 and taking it from there.

I just didn't want to get to 11 stone (only one pound below the Normal weight threshold) and then risk putting on a couple straight away and being 'Overweight' again... knowing you can still lose a bit in the first few weeks is pretty reassuring, but I've still got a lot to think through :)

x

i know what u mean as this was a worry for me bout shooting back up! aim for 11 then reacess hun, im 10 now and wouldnt say no to 9 or even 8 BUT why force my body down that low. i have to remind myself at my heaviest i was 15st 12 so to even this low is amazing. and i AM happy!! xx

My LLC helped a little with my idea of what I want from goal - I wasn't sure what weight that should be. She described it in terms of BMI - the range being between 18 and 25 to be healthy, but she said if we aimed for 22, then we would have no visible body fat - ie, no muffin top!! Yay!

So that's what I am aiming for, which is about 10 stone for me, at 5ft 6in.

My feeling is that I don't want to stop too soon for the sake of it, as I've never been truly 'slim' and want to make sure I am this time for lots of reasons.

Glad your lapse didn't do any damage Anna!

Back