Guna Be Brave

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I think im guna be brave on monday (weigh in) and get one each of the flapjack to try.

Although, am still undecided!! Still not sure if i am ready to chew ..... :confused:

good luck hahaha lol the peanut was the best out of a bad bunch

I am indeedy!!

Black coffee was my saviour during LT to be completley honest with you... And this forum :)

haha yeah black coffee is definately sorting me out at the moment! yeah this forum is great for distraction. Must keep coming on here when ive reached my goal! cant wait!
lots of my friends have done LT and they look amazing.

My favourite was the coconut one, but I did eat both of them. Helped in the loo dept too, kept me a little more regular than just the shakes.

Try a crushed sweentner with cinnamon and sprinkle on top of your flapjack. It improves it (but first few bites are difficult, you will get used to them somehow):giggle::jelous: Take with a coffee.

what flavours are the flapjacks, and are they instead of a shake, thanks jenny

Try a crushed sweentner with cinnamon and sprinkle on top of your flapjack. It improves it (but first few bites are difficult, you will get used to them somehow):giggle::jelous: Take with a coffee.

Difficult, how do you mean? Do you mean they taste bad, or just generally difficult to eat? I'm only on my second LT day :)

cocnut or peanut. yes, you have to eat them in place of the shake. They sustain me a bit longer than the shakes but I can only eat 3 -4 per week. also, you need to take extra water with em

Difficult, how do you mean? Do you mean they taste bad, or just generally difficult to eat? I'm only on my second LT day :)
They just dont taste so nice. aquired taste as kered says. They need some time to get used too.

They just dont taste so nice. aquired taste as kered says. They need some time to get used too.

I see I see, I tried the chocolate shake as a mousse as directed on the package, and it was so gross I was feeling sick all night! I bet they aren't as bad as that :rolleyes:

Hmmm, haha lol, try it and let me know

Really though, I think it is a psychological thing too coz I need to feel like Im eating something. I eat my flapjack when my kids are eating dinner so I feel a little normal.

let us know your verdict summergurl, do you need to wait so many weeks before asking for flapjacks? or does the pharmacist offer them as an option?

let us know your verdict summergurl, do you need to wait so many weeks before asking for flapjacks? or does the pharmacist offer them as an option?

They should be an option from the begining. At least my pharmasist offered them to me. .... I cant believe summergurl hasnt tried them in over 8 weeks of LT.

They should be an option from the begining. At least my pharmasist offered them to me. .... I cant believe summergurl hasnt tried them in over 8 weeks of LT.

I didn't get asked either :( the pharmacist was basically like

"Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate, Chicken Soup or all of them :)"

I was actually hoping for a flapjack haha, but I will ask on my weigh in ;)

Have to say, tried them and won't be repeating the experience for a while !

Back