gutted!! disappointing 1st weigh in

scottsmrs

:cry:Hi everybody, I've just completed my 1st week at weight watchers, decided to follow F&H because I lost with no count before (and have since put it all back on and more. I was a good girl and stuck to it religiously, no sneaky snacks, lol, I even managed to tot up 31 activity points, no mean feat because I have M.E. . . . . . I have lost 0!!! nothing! zero! zilch! not just no lbs, no inches, nothing. I dont understand it . . . any advice greatfully recieved .. . . .
very disappointed
Marie

I understand how upset you must be , as i would be the same.
My leader did tell me in my first week not to follow SF due to not knowing portion control.
Are you going to class or following the plan from home?

Maybe f&h doesnt work for you ? how was your portion size?
I would stick to pp this week hun and see if you get a loss...
have you got a food diary?

are you sure you are getting enough cals hun? if you have ate to little your body will just hold on to everything you eat.

if you are then it could just be your body being in shock don't worry hun it should come of next week.

i do think you should do pp just for a few weeks to make sure you are eating enough

Hi.....I did SW extra easy for the whole month of January and did LOADS of exercise with ZERO loss :-(. So now I'm with WW counting my propoints and the scales appear to be finally moving....maybe worth a go.....

try to do the counting plan for a while and as soon as you'll get used to the right portion sizes then switch to F&H... I'm still unable to do F&H as I fear to eat too much and I'm at goal for 2 years nearly...

Try tracking everything you are eating and doing the points! Also make sure you eat all of your PP as you might not be eating enough.
I'm sorry, it must have been so disheartening :( Just keep going

as an ex EE SW'er i would say its your portion control which was my problem - you should point for the first few weeks to get your head around what a 'portion' is and then when your comfy with that move to F&H if you want to.

I know i cant do F&H as i cant stop when im satisfied as my body only recognises starving or full to bursting!!!! LOL

good luck xx

Back