Gutted doesn't come close!

hotstuff

I'm beside myself....... I'm absolutely gutted. I'm angry and disappointed too! :sigh:

And what I hear you ask is the reason for this charming mood I'm in? Well a week ago, I was flying, I had lost over 6st on sole source and with my goal at 7 st I was so proud of myself and happy out. Goal was in sight, just another month I told myself. I had planned to lose the full 7 st on sole source which would just bring me to BMI 25 and then lose perhaps another st or so while maintaining.

Well last week I fainted, I have been suffering from low blood pressure (I was initially pleased with this as previously it would have been high!). And eversince family, friends and work colleagues jumped on the CD "bad for you" bandwagon. If I hear "I hope you're going to give up on this stupid diet thing" again I swear I won't be responsible for my actions! They were all previously so supportive. My family immediately started cramming food down my throat. At the time in fairness I think it was the best thing as I was in shock and smacked my head and ribs quite badly in the fall.

Anyway CDC reckoned I should listen to my body and work up the plans immediately. Now don't get me wrong, the sensible, rational, sane me knows that my health is more important and that I have done really well and should be proud of myself. And I am! But the insane, irrational me is just gutted. I'm not even at BMI 25. I just can't believe it. I know I can go back when I get the blood pressure thing sorted but I'm afraid I won't have the focus that I've had up to now.

Anyway, rant over. Thanks for reading, I feel better now that I've written it down, it seems more real and logical somehow.

Firstly a big well done!!!!

Next your health is most important .... was there any medical reason why you fainted??

If not, move up the plans and see how you get on. You can still have good losses on 810/1000 plans. 810 may suit you if it was low blood sugar that meant you keeled over. You can also split your packs and have 6smaller meals instead of 3big ones.

Either way - take care!!

Thanks. I'm going to move up to 810 this week and 1000 for next 2 wks and 1200 and then 1500. I've a few social occasions coming up so it's probably for the better anyway.

My GP has carried out 5 or 6 blood tests to see if we can get to the route of it. So I should know at the end of the week or beginning of next week. Has included glucose and thyroid, B12, iron etc.

Now that I've written it down it doesn't seem like it's the end of the world any more. I'm going to mvoe up the plans and then I can go back to ss in a few months when hopefully I'll be better.

wow hun youve lost 90lbs!!!!! Im sure you will continue losing on the plans xxxxxx

An Incredible achievement, 90lbs you should be really proud of yourself!!! I too am moving up the plans! Good luck I'm sure your great losses will continue! XX

PS I take it from your ticker that you're into horses too?!

Just watching and betting. Haven't been on a horse for quite some time now but maybe I'll take it up.

hey honey. it is gutting but it seems to be the best thing for your health. mind and body don't always agree :)

you don't have far to go and on the upper plans you will lose it. who knows, with the boost to your metabolism it might come off even faster :)

i'm really glad you're ok after your fall!!

abz xx

l wouldn't worry to much about it lmy weightloss slowed down a lot in the last 4/5 weeks l had been working out in gym (a lot of weight training very little carido) started feeling very weak and faint so on advice from cdc l have moved up to 810 my losses are around 2-2 1/2lbs per week getting there slowly but surely, l may now have to move up plans again as l am moving to Dubai in 6-8 weeks time so will have to stablise my weight before l go.listen to your body and good luck :D

Firstly a big well done!!!!

Next your health is most important .... was there any medical reason why you fainted??

If not, move up the plans and see how you get on. You can still have good losses on 810/1000 plans. 810 may suit you if it was low blood sugar that meant you keeled over. You can also split your packs and have 6smaller meals instead of 3big ones.

Either way - take care!!
I really wanted to just echo this and wish you the best of luck on the rest of your journey.

Back