Gutted! Let myself down.

cupovtay

Fridge Dodging
I am in on my own tonight as my OH has gone to his friends party. So i decided to give in to temptaion and had 3 slices/squares of a mint aero. It sooooo wasn't worth it. Didnt even taste that nice and it wont go down. Sort of stuck in my rib cage. I did chew it lol. Sounded then like i swallowed it whole. Feel like I've let myself down. Anyone have any idea how many points 3 slices is?

What??? And you didn't even take a picture of it? :D Dont worry about it, draw a line and start again in the morning. :)

well i've just looked up and 1/4 of a giant mint aero is 4.5 and a snack size one is 2.5 so i dont think you have doen much damage love !! like gerry says draw a line and carry on

What??? And you didn't even take a picture of it? :D Dont worry about it, draw a line and start again in the morning. :)

Pmsl you nutter Gerry you'll be having Cup take a picture of a peanut next. Don't worry Cup not to much damage done and at least you didn't eat the whole bar hen x

Hahaha I don't feel too bad about it cos i worked it out to 2.5 points so im still under on my points today but i spose i just felt guilty for giving in. Won't happen again. Gerry! I have took pics of every meal I have had today pmsl. So i can make myself a little ww book of food i like lol. Just for me to look at so that when I dont know what to have i can get some ideas from it. You gave me the idea sort of. lol.

Its important to have a LITTLE of what you fancy thats what ww is all about. You did fab to have a little taste and leave it at that, and in my opinion learning that restraint is the secret to sticking at this longterm. The only thing is its very bad you didn't enjoy it. I think its really important you enjoy everything you eat, especially treats. I save my chocolate treats for the eve when I ?know my kids will be in bed, and I sit down and really savour and enjoy it.
Don't be so hard on yourself hon xxx

Thanks Purple. I think the reason I didn't enjoy it was because I have really grown to loooovvveeeee the ww choc cake bars and i suppose in my head I could have just had ones of those and been really good but i let myself down n had the aero for no reason. lol. I'm over the sulk now and I'm glad I realised I don't need the chocolate. WW cakes do me just fine! Thanks for the support and its great to hear how other people do things. x

Back