gutted!! no weight loss

Emmamc1

I've not not lost any weight for over a week, I got told i needed to up my fat so I did, could that be the problem, I've started adding mayonaise to my salad, and eating more cheese, could this be the problem, thanks

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

There could be soo many reasons , don't feel bad chick. As long as your carbs are in the right range, just keep at it. We all have weeks we don't lose. Bet you have a fab loss 7 days from now :) double check your cheese and mayo labels , make sure they haven't got any sneaky carbs .

Im still doing induction even though its week 3, the cheese has nil carbs and the mayonaise has 0.6 per 15ml, I'll just keep going and see what happens, thanks for advice x

What have your weight losses been thus far? Because it is extremely common to have minimal or no loss at all in either the second or third week, especially if you had a good loss in the first week.

I lost 10lbs first week, 3.5lbs second week and practically nothing the third before things started moving again in the fourth, so I'd say definitely keep doing what you've been doing for now and see what happens. :)

Hi scrumbles, nearly same as you, 10pound first wk, 3 pound second week, I thought I was doing something wrong because I'm always getting confused with the fat and the carbs and have I had too much, I need to invest in some scales so I can weigh things ha, thanks for advice its great, I won't weigh myself till next week now and see what happens, thankyou x

Back