gutted! put on :(

*Cherry On Top*

oh no :( put on 1/2lb, bums.
am really gutted, thought i would def lose this week. althought am even more gutted that in retrospect i prob dont deserve to lose as i had a chinese on wi night as a treat, then had a sunday dinner where i had christmas pudding and brandy sauce. i feel a bit hard done by coz u sit in group and hear people say "oh i ate this and ate that and ho ho lost 2lbs..how did that happen" but i cant get away with anything :( *insert swear words of your choice here*

*sulking*

Sorry that you put on a little bit. I know it seems unfair when you hear the way some people say they've eaten but still lost weight.
I, for one, cannot 'get away' with anything off plan.
At least you know that you had the takeaway and the pudding and that's why you didn't get the WI resut you'd hoped for.

Sorry you feel so sad. At this early stage it is better if you can stick to plan 100% and have your treats as syns. If you know you are going to eat out, have a syn free day up to that point. The others in the group may have not had many syns prior to eating their takeaway. this plan does work if you stick to it and have a treat once in a while and not two out of 7 days. Go back to basics and try to stick to your allotted syns and see what happens next week Good luck x

im annoyed with myself more than anything because i know that the result is down to me. But i guess ive had a stressful week (my nan is sick and doing a lot of racing around/staying out all night) and at least know what i ca do to move forward. Onwards and upwards. Interestingly this is also the first week i havent done anything on my wii fit....

Some people cannot get away with it, pure and simple. If I stick to plan 100% I hardly ever lose, if I have a flexible day, I lose 1 1/2 - 2lbs. I don't know why, but that's how it works for me.

Back