gutted

abigail09

Gold Member
last week i weighed with my jeans on and had a half lb loss which i thought brill! i went with really light clothes this week after sticking to the plan all week apart from one night (day after weigh in) i had 20 syns instead of 15. i even went jogging!!! all that and its just another half lb loss from last week which im going to take as a gain as my jeans weigh near enough 2lb!! devastated ive only lost 3.5lbs in 3 weeks and the next 2 weeks ill be on holiday and cant attend class :(:(

Hey hun. Dont fret. Its taken me 4 months to shift half a stone. My WL has reli slowed down, so i know how frustrating it is. But stick with it.. your doing well.. feeling guilty or bad wont get you anywhere. Get back on it, get motivated, and tell yourself your gunna lose this week. You may reep all the benifits of all that good stuff you did lastw eek and next weeks Wi. I know i gain weight the week after iv had a week off, but will loose the week i was actually naughty, so i dont see why all teh good stuff cant be delyed either! xxxxxx

I'm thinking of going back to red and green coz I've got too complacent on EE... are you doing EE?

Eactly what im doing this week.. and a few ladys in my class who'v been there along time are also doing this this week.

give it a go and see how u get on maybe? x

A slow but sure weight loss always wins the day because you don't put it on again, you have worked so hard to lose it that you will not let it come back on again I always think.

Unless of course you are going on a fab holiday.....

So don't worry and go and have a good time, and then get back on track when you come back and you will find that your metabolism and your body will 'kick in' to start losing weight again.

Good luck to you. X

Don't fret hun, remember everyones weight fluctuates from week to week even slim people of which you are one! Go by your clothes and not by the numbers on the scales, enjoy your holiday and don't worry about it. You know what to eat and what to avoid, trust your instinct and hang on in there. The weight will come off even if its very slow now, your body will let you know when its happy, and it cann't read numbers on a set of scales.

hey hun thats just over a pound a week if you break it down the healthy weight to lose a week is a pound so your doing good

Huni...you still lost weight, regardless of the amount!! I know how frustrating it can be with a slow loss, but dont forget, you havent got a huge amount to loose and maybe your body has reached the point where its comfortable...even though you may want to loose more, you may have to shift your target.

Well done on your loss!!!

xx

well last year id lost 7lbs by now. it did take a LONG time to get to target but i just feel like the first month should be better than this!! i have been doing ee but my mam and sister who i live with both do ee and we all have the same meeals so having red/green will mean i cant eat what everyone else in the house is eating and ee suits me much better. anyway its my dads birthday today and were off out to an italian now!! grrrrrrr!

I bet I'm not the only one who'll put a bet on you coing back from holiday and either lose or STS!!

Go and enjoy your holiday, and like others have said, get back on it when you get back!

Enjoy!

xx

Back