gutted

Pudgy Panda

:cry:grrrrr just written this and computer lost it!!

anyway lost 1 lbs this week after sts last week. why the hell am i getting up to swim half a mile every morning!!!!!

feel like packing it in but thats what i always do when i dont see the results quickly enough which was why i though exercising would make it go quicker.

i am having water, 1/3 superfree, exercising, varying my diet.

what else can i do bar cut my leg off??????

sorry to rant but gutted:cry:

I'm sorry that you are upset but I just want to say well done on your weight loss.

I only ever lost a pound a week but I was happy that it was coming off without me being hungry and with me feeling healthier.

thanks i know its all a loss and good for me, suppose i expected to loose more weight swimming - but i am toning up too.

onwards ho!

Hi Pudgy,
1lb per week is a great and maintainable loss, but I do understand how you feel.

When I work hard with the exercise and eat well too, I turn up to be weighed expecting to have lost a great amount, and then feel deflated when it's 'only 1lb' but, then someone once told me that 1lb = 8 sausages.... (I'm guessing it depends how big your sausages are, but anyway.... lol)
8 sausages is quite an amount to lose! :)

Stick at it hun, I know it feels like you'll never get to your target, but I promise, it'll be worth it in the end....

A x

Try measuring yourself. If your exercising a lot you should see the inches diminishing on the tape measure and that might give you the boost you need to keep going. Please don't do what I stupidly did and give up. I've just joined again after a 6 month break and I've put all the weight back on PLUS a bit more. Please don't let that happen to you. Stick at it.....slow but sure :)

just read c. princess post about only a pound - its so true that lb could have been hanging around but it gone and hope it is joined by many others lbs in weeks to come.

back on track and ready to keep loosing - thanks minimins

Oh my god, you should live with me, In pass when i exercise my butt off for weeks on end i never lose it on the scales infact i might put a bit on but not much, i never measured myself but people could see i was toning up nicely and i was like oh no im not im not losing nothing blah blah blah. So now i want to lose at least 2 stone and then im hitting the gym and swimming again and all the other stuff i love doing but i will not do it until then, because i give up if i dont see a loss on scales.

Its taken me a month to realise that ee doesnt work for me, so why not try ee one week, green next either with a bit or red or ee and find the right diet for you, it will only take a month at least you wont put any weight on and after that you should see a difference finding the right diet for you.

Good luck and let us no how you get on, but i know where you coming from xxxxx

a lady at my SW used to be down hearted when she lost 1/2 - 1lb a week or sometimes nothing, as she was out jogging every day with the best of them..... but now

she has gone from a size 16/18 to a 8/10. in less than a year. sometimes she did get a 5lb loss in a week after the initial weight loss but not often.

just keep at it results will show xx

MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE!! I cant advise it enough, even more so if you are exercising a lot, you'll see a change in your shape even when the scales don't shift. Even after my 1lb loss last week (wk 1) I have already noticed my middle seems slimmer!! Give it a go... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and well done, 1lb is 1lb... and lots of them add up to lots! lol :D xx

I've done alot of exercise the last 2 weeks - I lost 2lbs last week, don't get weighed until tonight - but whatever the results I know my thighs look loads smaller! Both my partner and my mum said my shape has changed in just 2 weeks.

It's a non scale victory =]

measure, measure, measure - I measure at the end of each month and since the end of October I have lost 14.5 inches from all over my body and 13 pounds total (want that stone award tonight!). Losing weight isn't always a quick process and as someone has already said it didn't all go on over night either! I feel so much better than I did 4 months ago having started SW, I can't bear to think how I'd feel now if I hadn't started at SW xxx

Back