Gutted

Well I was doing so well and then had a late da at work and came home and basicall to cut a long stor short ate everthing in the house!:cry:

I am so annoyed at myself and feeling depressed but still not full up, decided to go to bed and forget about it and try and get back on plan tomorrow. Only problem is I've not done my shop yet and there isn't a lot left (after I ae it all!)

I'm using a book from 2007 and am confused.

I was going to have ryvetia and light philly for lunch but the book says 2 for 1 HE B but then further down says 4 - can anyone help get me back on track?!

right, draw a line under it, we have all done it dont beat yourself up forget, write it off as one day in the year, do loads of red days this week, and it will fall off , i have lost 10 1/2 lbs the first week, it doing an old book is fine, but dont pick bits from
that and bits on here and bits from the magazine, after all your book was perfectly fine 3 years a go for tens of thousands of people so it should still be ok for you.

If you have the 2 Ryvitas, as listed, for a HeB, it's also a speed food (its got the 's' symbol next to it) but if you have 4 Ryvitas as listed, its just a normal Heb. You can have either choice but the speed food means less calories and a 'speedier' weight loss. Hope that makes sense! xxx

Could you join a class just for one week to get the up to date books? That way you'll have all the current info to refer to, as there are new healthy extras and some of the older ones no longer are, etc.

Draw a line under yesterday and start afresh today. Fill up on lots of free foods (preferably superfree) and keep an eye on your syns :)

Back