• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gutted!!

S: 12st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(4.09%)
how much to lose, and the first week can be slow. I gained my first week!

chwozer

S: 10st4lb C: 9st10lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 0st8lb(5.56%)
dont be gutted it will gradually fall off jus keep up wot ur doing cos its obviously working slowly but surely!! ;)

at least you are going in the right direction. our consultant was telling us tonight how if you lost 1lb a week for 52 weeks of the year then you would lose nearly 4 stone in a year :D that would be an awesome achievement...so keep at it!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
Please remember at this early stage this is not a race but a lifestyle change xxx

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
I can empathise! I lost 1 1/2 in my first week and 1 in my second and was starting to get frustrated, doubting the plan and whether it was right for me! 14 weeks in and I'm still averageing 1 1/2 lb per week, but this has added up to 21 1/2 lb! That's about 1/2 stone per month and I'm more than happy with that! You'll find that even if you're sticking to the plan 100% you may only have a small loss some weeks, and others you'll have a big one which makes you feel on top of the world! Stick with it and you'll soon see the results I promise you! XXX

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
I only lost 1lb in my first week, but then 6 in my second!! Like everyone else has said, we're all different and the weight will come off differently for everyone. Before Xmas I was losing really slowly-lots of 1lbs and sts-but last week was my first weigh in since starting the plan again and I lost 4lb. So yeah, try not to worry too much, it will happen :)
Kelly.xx