Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gutted!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by FloridaGirl, 2 February 2010 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

only lost 1lb this week, because Ive so much to loose I thought wieght would fall off me at first :sigh:
    Any suggestions for speadie weight loss !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charliebecca

charliebecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    how much to lose, and the first week can be slow. I gained my first week!

4. chwozer

chwozer Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    dont be gutted it will gradually fall off jus keep up wot ur doing cos its obviously working slowly but surely!! ;)

5. KirstyO

KirstyO Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    at least you are going in the right direction. our consultant was telling us tonight how if you lost 1lb a week for 52 weeks of the year then you would lose nearly 4 stone in a year :D that would be an awesome achievement...so keep at it!

6. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Please remember at this early stage this is not a race but a lifestyle change xxx

7. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

loads of fresh veg and foods with an S or SS symbol by them.

8. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can empathise! I lost 1 1/2 in my first week and 1 in my second and was starting to get frustrated, doubting the plan and whether it was right for me! 14 weeks in and I'm still averageing 1 1/2 lb per week, but this has added up to 21 1/2 lb! That's about 1/2 stone per month and I'm more than happy with that! You'll find that even if you're sticking to the plan 100% you may only have a small loss some weeks, and others you'll have a big one which makes you feel on top of the world! Stick with it and you'll soon see the results I promise you! XXX

9. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I only lost 1lb in my first week, but then 6 in my second!! Like everyone else has said, we're all different and the weight will come off differently for everyone. Before Xmas I was losing really slowly-lots of 1lbs and sts-but last week was my first weigh in since starting the plan again and I lost 4lb. So yeah, try not to worry too much, it will happen :)
    Kelly.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.