Gutted :(

Caroline18

loves her boy right round
Just back from Wi and put on 0.5. I knew it was going to be slow as i dont have a lot to lose, but i have cried for 20mins solid now and feel so :confused::break_diet:

I have been so good, its not my totm, i never used my activity points, i drunk more water.....

just Gutted.

Going away this weekend and really dont want to go now as i could not handle it if the scales showed something like that again!!

any suggestions? .........for speedier weight loss..........i only have 16 weeks till my holiday and i was looking to have lost around 2lb per week, basically im 2 weeks beind now :(

green tea, drinking water, eating earlier in the evening, and exercise! Sorry its so slow for you :(

big hugs for you, sometimes it just happens but try not to be disheartened and carry on :) maybe a weekend away will be good for you too :)

Water retention? also excercise, if you do loads and havent done much before, makes your body go into "shock" and preserve itself. It acts like your hurting it so protects all the fat it can.

I wouldnt be disheartened. I would just keep going and stick to a certain amount of excercise and dont overdo the water, yes its good but alot of it comes from food as well.

Hun ((hugs)) I know how you feel I have many times worked really hard and sts gained or lost 1/2 lb,there are many reasons but they dont help when you have been really good do they.
Could I ask are you honestly having all your points? I do think Green tea is a help I have been drinking it hated it at first but like it alot now thats in just a week.

Maybe list here exactly what you have food and drink wise in an average day and see if we can help?

YOU DID LOSE AND RIGHTLY SAID YOUR BODYS ADJUSTING :D
Heres to next week xx

I second what everyone has said. Please try not to be disheartened, blips sometimes happen for no obvious reason our bodies are not machines.

Go away for the weekend and enjoy yourself sticking to your points. Good luck for next week.

Thanks so much guys! i am a lot cheerier today! maybe it was the hormones or something! LOl
I will post my food diary here and see if it looks ok!
I had 9.5 action points and never ate them.

Here goes

Tue:

Med bowl of Crunchy nuts with semi skimmed milk - (3)

1 1/2 med potato (1.5)
WW Tuna Mayo (1.5)
WW cheese puffs (1)

Breast of chicken (2.5)
Salad

1 Malteaser bar (4.5)
WW Choc cake bar (1.5)

Total = 15
4 saved

Wed:

No Breakfast due to work commitment

2 slice of WW Bread thick (2)
1 WW Tuna (1)
1 WW Soup (1)
1 WW yogurt (0.5)
1 Curly Wurly (2)

1 and 1/2 chicken breast (4)
Med Sweet potato (2)

2 Tangarines (0.5)
WW crisps (1)
WW cake bar (1.5)

Total 15.5
saved 3.5
gained 7.5 exercise points

Thu:

Med bowl of Crunchy nuts with semi skimmed milk - (3)

Sweet Potato (2)
2 Bread (2.5)
Butter half fat (0.5)
2 tangerines (0.5)

Home made pasta dish - recipie comes to 7 points

Curly W (2)

Total 17.5
Saved 1.5
Gained 1.5 Activity Points

Friday:

No B/fast due to work

Yogurt (1)
Sweet Potato (2)
tangarines (0.5)

left over pasta from last night (7)

WW crisps (1)
Curly W (2)
Butter? Cant remember why? lol (1)

Total - 14
Saved - 5

Saturday
Bagel with butter (5)

Home made chilli with rice (11) For late lunch/dinner

Crisps (1)
Curly W (2)

4 glasses of wine (7)
Crisps (2.5)

Total - 29

Sunday

Omlette (4)

had lunch/dinner as one meal

Chinese chicken satay (5.5)
Rice half portion (3)
Chips half portion (4)

Total 16
saved 3

So there you have it...............phew
I am a pay monthy online chick and i am obsessed with the online tracker tool, so i know it is scoring point correctly

Any thoughts???

Caz xx

Are you having any fruit and vegetables at all. Any food plan needs fruit and vegetables as these will fill you up and give your body 4 star fuel to function on. On one day nearly half your points were taken up by junk food. You are already way down in normal BM1 and my guess is your body is protesting about not being nourished properly (just my thoughts) xx

Do you use your saved points up? with not eating the activity points (12 max) & saving points maybe you not eating enough, could also be water retention, did you weigh the same time & on the same scales? keep with it & enjoy your weekend, get back to pointing on monday/tueday

Brightonrosie :) yeah i have my 5 a day every day and that day was just a particularly bad day lol

Chipbutty Yeah i used them on wine on the Saturday lol
And my leader thinks it may be water retention too :)
I go to the same class same time every week.
i am on a mission this week tho girlies!! :)
thanks for all your help and support xx

Back