Gutted!!!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Chereally, 23 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Chereally

Chereally Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.11%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I haven't been very well and not eaten for 4 days, I stepped on the scales this morning, and I havent losy anything, absolutely nothing....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donzy84

Donzy84 Back to basics

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    It might take a few days to register, might u'll notice it next week. Hope ur feeling better now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. thatlittlebit

thatlittlebit Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(36.76%)
    Oh no. Maybe your body was conserving resources to try and tide you over beause it knew you were ill - i dont know? Or maybe you'll step on the scale netx week as donzy said and have lost LAODSSS.

5. surfinbernard

surfinbernard Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(23.64%)
    Yes that is disappointing! At least if you'd shed a few extra pounds there would have been a silver lining to being ill, I would feel the same. But as the other girls pointed out, it may catch up to having an extra big loss next week because you may be retaining water or something and once that goes you'll have lost a couple extra pounds.

6. Morrigan

Morrigan Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    This happened to a friend recently. She has been calorie counting for some time and then came down with a kidney infection. She ate almost nothing for 5 days and yet when she weighed herself she had lost precisely 4 ounces! The only conclusion we came to is that she literally had gone into a form of starvation mode where her body clung onto every ounce of fat it could to protect itself. A week later she weighed in and had lost 5 pounds so don't lose hope!! :)

7. Chereally

Chereally Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.11%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks everyone x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.