Gutted!!!

first timer

I am not long home from swimming and was starving although it was too soon for another shake as had one before I went to I bloody ate a slice of ham!!! It's only my first week am so gutted I HAVE to do this diet to get the weight off beforehand holiday why am I so stupid!!

Hey hun, dont worry!!! Its only a bit of ham it honestly wont have any effect on ure weight loss as your still in ketosis. As you do this diet youy realise things that your body can have which keeps the weight coming off. Dont worry just have your shake tonight and dont feel guilty!!!!!! Never feel guilty, your only human. x

Lucy_Jucie said:
Hey hun, dont worry!!! Its only a bit of ham it honestly wont have any effect on ure weight loss as your still in ketosis. As you do this diet youy realise things that your body can have which keeps the weight coming off. Dont worry just have your shake tonight and dont feel guilty!!!!!! Never feel guilty, your only human. x

Thanks I think am gutted cause I can only do the diet for 9 weeks and I really want 36 pounds off in that time. My partner has booked me a once in lifetime trip to Vegas just the two of us for my birthday (we have 2 kids) am sooooo looking forward to it and want to look and feel my best.

dont worry, it wont affect a thing, i promise. dont feel guilty. have your shake tonight and carry on. wont affect a thing.

i have a milky coffee on a morning n milky cup of tea at night and sometimes drink sprite zero/diet coke during day, and im still in ketosis and this week (MY first weigh in, 12lb off) woo hoo. see, has lucie jucie says, you'll get used to what u can n cant get away with nibbling on on lipotrim. ps: soooooooo jealous, enjoy vegas!!! oh and ps again 36lb in 9 weeks - you'll easy do it chick. good luck and stop feeling guilty. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
bessie84 said:
dont worry, it wont affect a thing, i promise. dont feel guilty. have your shake tonight and carry on. wont affect a thing.

i have a milky coffee on a morning n milky cup of tea at night and sometimes drink sprite zero/diet coke during day, and im still in ketosis and this week (MY first weigh in, 12lb off) woo hoo. see, has lucie jucie says, you'll get used to what u can n cant get away with nibbling on on lipotrim. ps: soooooooo jealous, enjoy vegas!!! oh and ps again 36lb in 9 weeks - you'll easy do it chick. good luck and stop feeling guilty. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou sooo much I do feel much better now and if I had 12lb off in first week I'd be sooo happy well done. I've spent bit of time reading through this site and fully motivated again.

Can't wait to Vegas will miss my boys but be great spend some quality time with my partner I sooooo excited, can't believe he booked it for my birthday so unlike him!!!

Back