Gutted !!

smellymelly

GRRRR :mad::mad: Getting sooooooooooo Annoyed now , Had prescription since Tuesday and its now Friday ..... And still cant get any Orlistat anywhere :cry::confused: There i was already to get started , and no bang hit a brick wall straight away !! Im so annoyed right now .... and when u go to chemist or phone up they all look at you/speak to you as if ur stupid ..... "" Oh no we havent got it , havent had for a while "" ... Or " Its doubtful ur get it , they've stopped making it " , And we've had none for months theres a problem with the manufacterers" !!!
Upset n all deflated now :break_diet:.....

Mel xx

Ask you doc to prescribe alli as there is no xen

They might give to you as you can't get xen in this case!

Apparently alli is quite difficult to get hold of too bc of the xen shortage! Xx

Apparently alli is quite difficult to get hold of too bc of the xen shortage! Xx

Heard this too. I was looking around for alli realising that my xen will be up soon and there is none. I'll just keep up with the rules and mfp and here, and keep the fingers crossed that xen becomes available again soon.
Smellymelly, get yourself started by changing your eating to fit the rules. You will likely lose some weight, and you'll be all ready to use xen when it's available. You'll be more ready, and less likely to experience side effects. Don't let the shortage stop you now that you've taken the step and decison to do this. We are all here for you.

Got new prescription this morning. Fingers crossed for lunchtime when I go to the chemists

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I checked 4 different chemists in Lincoln yesterday in case I could get it & you lot couldn't & I could get your prescriptions for you if you get stuck but I can't either. God I wonder what my 2 packets are worth on the black market right now lol

Lexie2005 said:
I checked 4 different chemists in Lincoln yesterday in case I could get it & you lot couldn't & I could get your prescriptions for you if you get stuck but I can't either. God I wonder what my 2 packets are worth on the black market right now lol

Haha you could make millions ;) x

If everyone is desperate then you could always buy the herbalife fibrebond tablet I found. It does the same thing but naturally. It's £25 for 90 tablets.
There is a you tube video showing how it works . I'm going to use it once I can't have xen.
I'll try and post a link but I'm not very good at that

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
If everyone is desperate then you could always buy the herbalife fibrebond tablet I found. It does the same thing but naturally. It's £25 for 90 tablets.
There is a you tube video showing how it works . I'm going to use it once I can't have xen.
I'll try and post a link but I'm not very good at that

That's worth knowing TFk ... Plenty of alli my way too I have purchased some just in case not sorted for end of month when get my next one... Do have something to ask you guys.. I am in Vietnam for 17 days from 30 march.. Shud I keep taking it thought about using the alli whilst away x

I don't know Lisa, you don't want it to ruin your holiday if you are tango'd as how do you ask "is this less than 5% fat in vietnamese" x

Lexie2005 said:
I don't know Lisa, you don't want it to ruin your holiday if you are tango'd as how do you ask "is this less than 5% fat in vietnamese" x

Haha maybe I should google it :) x

In that case that's definately the time to take the herbalife ones as there is no tango effect and trying to find a loo there may not be as easy as you think ( or clean) :)

toofatkat said:
In that case that's definately the time to take the herbalife ones as there is no tango effect and trying to find a loo there may not be as easy as you think ( or clean) :)

Aaaah I will do some investigation :)

Back