Gutted

Have been really really good this week and put on 1 and a half lbs!!! Last week i was fairly bad (120 syns) but lost a lb this week 80 syns perfect HE lots of free and superfree and this morning I have had to take my wedding ring off its so tight.:confused::cry:

It's not going to make me give up but I am alittle confused do you think it could be catch-up?

I think this could be a catch up from last week...and hopefully you should be in for a good weight loss next week :)
...it could be down to other things too though...maybe you've been drinking a lot more water than usual? or have you increased your exercise recently as sometimes that can cause a slight gain.

...don't fall off the wagon though cos you're doing really well!!

I think it could be last week catching up with you. If you stick to plan this week, you should see a really good loss next weigh in :)

Well done for getting back to being good straight away

I think this could be a catch up from last week...and hopefully you should be in for a good weight loss next week :)
...it could be down to other things too though...maybe you've been drinking a lot more water than usual? or have you increased your exercise recently as sometimes that can cause a slight gain.

...don't fall off the wagon though cos you're doing really well!!

Sorry gemmiegem.............I take too long at replying so didn't see yours!

I agree with the others, it sounds like fluid retention. Our consultant once told someone who had a gain to check if their rings were tight because if they were the gain was probably down to fluid retention.
Also 120 syns isnt really bad is it? Were always told it wont catch up with us the next week if were good xx

i didnt think 120 was too bad i can be a lot worse!! That's a good tip from your consultant It's the first time since i got married in Jan that i cant wear my ring so hopefully its water retention. I don't know if its related but i have jst been diagnosed with fibroids (I have one the size of a grapefruit!!) so i am going to ask the consultant if they could be giving me water retention. The doctor told me they won't affect my weight but i will drink lots of water today thankyou for your support xxx

Awh poor you. Keep the chin up and keep going I say. I had a big gain two weeks ago (although I deserved it because I ate lots of junk)! You havent deserved it at all with only 120 syns. But I know how horrible it feels. I agree with everyone else, it has to be water retention. Drink lots of water and id say you will be in for a nice suprise at weigh in next week x

15 syns a day is 105 a week so 15 extra syns (300 calories) is not going to make you gain.

I agree, sounds like water retention and the best way to get rid of that is to drink lots of water!!!

It just sounds like one of those annoying "one of those things" gains - is it totm maybe?

Right am only drinking green tea today and going to try to drink at least a litre of water am on a mission to get to target this summer I don't want another summer I can wear dresses/bikini!!!
Just done an aqua aerobics class and drunk a small bottle of water xxxxx

Can only reiterate what others have said, water water and more water. You will have a great loss next week, no worries. We are all here to support and help in any way we can. Sending positive vibes to you :)

I've had a few weeks like this and it sucks! Unfortunately it is then all too easy to fall off the wagon completely and make matters worse - so just keep going!

You seem to be doing great so far so dont let it knock you back xx

Well done for sticking with it, when I've had gains its so hard not to just give up altogether (my first few weeks weren't good because I also started exercising too)

But I agree it does sound like water retention. Good luck for next week :)

Had a bit of a wobble yesterday (2 jam sandwiches:() but have drunk tons of water my rings fit again and afrter crying at Newsround yesterday I think it's probably that TOTM will keep up the water and fingers crossed for next week xxxxxx

3 lbs :clap: last night that's the 1 and a half i put on last week and another 1 and a half off so glad i drank loads of water it just goes to show you have to stick at it:clap:
xxxxxx

Well done, it will have been fluid retention, your rings would not become tight from a 1 1/2lb gain in fat, definitely fluid. Hopefully you're feeling all positive and bouncy now x

Back