Gutted!! :(

East_Star

Heey Guyz..

Am soo gutted with myself.. I ate todaay.. after like 2 weeks of SSing.. was soo hungry had really baad hunger pains.. so I just gave in. Feel really low as I thought I could do this and lose the weight but am back to where I started......

Last weigh in was on Friday as well got down to 12 6lbs .. SW was 13 7lbs..was veery happy with this all this but I still ATTE...:(...

Am hoping to start agin 2mrrw...Keto wont take too long wud it??? Am hoping I can overcome this 'blip'.... xxxx

Hi East Star,

What did you eat?
Of course you can overcome this 'blip' and you can do this!!
Don't let this 'blip' be a reason to quit.....and anyway, looking at the time now (00.50) it was yesterday.....stick it in the history book!
X

Heey Guyz..

Am soo gutted with myself.. I ate todaay.. after like 2 weeks of SSing.. was soo hungry had really baad hunger pains.. so I just gave in. Feel really low as I thought I could do this and lose the weight but am back to where I started......

Last weigh in was on Friday as well got down to 12 6lbs .. SW was 13 7lbs..was veery happy with this all this but I still ATTE...:(...

Am hoping to start agin 2mrrw...Keto wont take too long wud it??? Am hoping I can overcome this 'blip'.... xxxx

Hiya :)

Yes, you can get back to where you were!!! It is a blip and only that hun!!

Ketosis won't take too long to get back into and you can learn from this blip and avoid it again.

Well done on your loss so far. Get back on track right now and you will be fine.

Lacey..xxx :D

Back