Gutted

ClairV

Ordered my exante bumper pack yesterday, thinking it would be here by Monday. Totally geared myself up for, sorted dates, changed things around to ensure I would hit kerosine before certain events, now it's all ruined. Got a text saying my products wouldn't be here until Tuesday. I really need to start Monday, any suggestions on what I can do? Xx

Eat 3, no carb meals, small portions and drink your water. You obviously have the determination so just start anyway! Good luck! (failing that, I am in Cornwall, pop round and borrow a few? Lol)

Lol, a bit far for me, I'm in manchester. But what a good idea - anyone in manchester I can borrow 4 shakes off?

aw yes, of course Monday is a bank holiday, I keep forgetting, that's why you wont get it then. As Frenchie says, just stick to a high protein/low carb diet on Monday and drink plenty of water. You can use the recipes on the Exante website for inspiration if you need, it will show foods you can eat to stay in ketosis, which will help you get there faster once you start the diet proper.

Ordered my exante bumper pack yesterday, thinking it would be here by Monday. Totally geared myself up for, sorted dates, changed things around to ensure I would hit kerosine before certain events, now it's all ruined. Got a text saying my products wouldn't be here until Tuesday. I really need to start Monday, any suggestions on what I can do? Xx

lol @ kerosine

they did the same with me changed it from a monday to a tuesday but being nice as they are I recieved 4 months supply instead of 3 lol

Do u think I could just eat 3 bars,on Monday? I've seen tesco food replacement bars somewhere?

You're only supposed to have 1 bar a day as they're higher in carbs, but if it's a one off you'd probably be ok. I had 2 in one day when I was on a day out and had no way of having anything else and it didnt affect my loss the next day, but I dont know if 3 would have an affect. And yes you can have Tesco UltraSlim bars instead of Exante ones.

Do tescos not to ultra slim shakes too? Do they count??

What flavours are the ultraslim bars?

Do tescos not to ultra slim shakes too? Do they count??

What flavours are the ultraslim bars?

I dont think the UltraSlim shakes are equivalent to the Exante ones, someone did check and as they're not on the approved list I wouldn't risk it.

The UltraSlim bars are only in 2 flavours, chocolate (which I really like) and a raspberry one that has a yogurty coating. I find that one far too sweet.

Ohh this is exciting lol! I've sent my fiancé to get me some now lol!!!

Been to tesco they didn't have anything, I didn't even see a tin of slim fast, it was a big superstore too. Ooh i don't know what I'm gonna do, I really wanted to start n Monday :-(((

eat low carb meals, high protein. Take a look at the sticky thread of allowed ketogenic foods. It is a good way to start offxx

Oh! That raspberry yogurt ones sounds yummy! I need to keep an eye out for them! Yum!

Clair, Simon had trouble finding them but they were in the health product section (like right beside the contraception stuff) haha

Back