1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Gutted

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Sue9, 17 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Sue9

Sue9 Member

Posted this on slim and save but no response as of yet

done lipo for one week lost 7 lb went straight onto s&s on Wednesday, done it 100% got weighed this morning and only lost 1lb. How can that be

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah1083

sarah1083 Member

Lots of water? been ill, any medication? Monthlies?

4. Sue9

Sue9 Member

3 ltrs of water
    not ill
    not time of the month
    no medication
    which is why I'm disappointed

5. Skinny girl

Skinny girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    It won't be a week on S&S till doing a weigh in on Wednesday morning and you might easily have shifted some more weight before then. Don't give up after 4 days on S&S it does work. I always beat myself up after doing mid week weigh ins and moan that I have only lost a little and then I find by the official weigh in day when I record my weight there is more of a loss. Keep plodding on, drink the water. You can do this.

6. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    I agree with skinny girl, plus the second week on a vlcd is notorious for a small loss as your body adjusts to it x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

7. tenten-da

tenten-da Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Completely agree about week 2, I lost 7lbs my first week and only 1 in my second, but I've just weighed myself and I'm down another 4lbs so it does go :) Keep up the water intake, that's very important because it flushes the ketones away and your body has to make more.

8. sarah1083

sarah1083 Member

Keep going, end of the month think how much you can lose! And treat yourself to to a new top or something! No food! :hug99::hug99:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.