• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gutted

S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st11.5lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It won't be a week on S&S till doing a weigh in on Wednesday morning and you might easily have shifted some more weight before then. Don't give up after 4 days on S&S it does work. I always beat myself up after doing mid week weigh ins and moan that I have only lost a little and then I find by the official weigh in day when I record my weight there is more of a loss. Keep plodding on, drink the water. You can do this.

Posted this on slim and save but no response as of yet

done lipo for one week lost 7 lb went straight onto s&s on Wednesday, done it 100% got weighed this morning and only lost 1lb. How can that be
It won't be a week on S&S till doing a weigh in on Wednesday morning and you might easily have shifted some more weight before then. Don't give up after 4 days on S&S it does work. I always beat myself up after doing mid week weigh ins and moan that I have only lost a little and then I find by the official weigh in day when I record my weight there is more of a loss. Keep plodding on, drink the water. You can do this.
I agree with skinny girl, plus the second week on a vlcd is notorious for a small loss as your body adjusts to it x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

S: 11st0lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 0st12lb(7.79%)
Completely agree about week 2, I lost 7lbs my first week and only 1 in my second, but I've just weighed myself and I'm down another 4lbs so it does go :) Keep up the water intake, that's very important because it flushes the ketones away and your body has to make more.