Gutted

Sue9

Posted this on slim and save but no response as of yet

done lipo for one week lost 7 lb went straight onto s&s on Wednesday, done it 100% got weighed this morning and only lost 1lb. How can that be

It won't be a week on S&S till doing a weigh in on Wednesday morning and you might easily have shifted some more weight before then. Don't give up after 4 days on S&S it does work. I always beat myself up after doing mid week weigh ins and moan that I have only lost a little and then I find by the official weigh in day when I record my weight there is more of a loss. Keep plodding on, drink the water. You can do this.

Posted this on slim and save but no response as of yet

done lipo for one week lost 7 lb went straight onto s&s on Wednesday, done it 100% got weighed this morning and only lost 1lb. How can that be

It won't be a week on S&S till doing a weigh in on Wednesday morning and you might easily have shifted some more weight before then. Don't give up after 4 days on S&S it does work. I always beat myself up after doing mid week weigh ins and moan that I have only lost a little and then I find by the official weigh in day when I record my weight there is more of a loss. Keep plodding on, drink the water. You can do this.

I agree with skinny girl, plus the second week on a vlcd is notorious for a small loss as your body adjusts to it x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Completely agree about week 2, I lost 7lbs my first week and only 1 in my second, but I've just weighed myself and I'm down another 4lbs so it does go :) Keep up the water intake, that's very important because it flushes the ketones away and your body has to make more.

Keep going, end of the month think how much you can lose! And treat yourself to to a new top or something! No food! :hug99::hug99:

Back