gutted

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jh1986, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. jh1986

jh1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hi all, had my week 5 weigh in today and only lost 2.5lbs and only 1 inch altogether :( really disappointed!! its not totm or close to it, etc so i really dont know why this has happened, im 100% all the time and just thought i deserved more for effort put in!! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey hon .
    Your doing so well.. 2.5 lbs is still a fab loss..... your losses are really good.

Take a little look at my losses a few weeks I have lost 2 lbs but it will come off hon.. Every week I do the same thing.. and my losses are so different its just our bodies work in funny ways!!

Im on my 12th week.... and my losses vary so much ........

Your doing fab!!! so be happy with 2.5lbs is all coming off and your on the way to goal xxx

4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    So that's 23.25lbs in 5 weeks. Which is an average of 4.65lbs a week...

Wouldn't manage that on Weightwatchers... :D

I think sometimes we have a tendency to expect miracles on this diet - both from the diet itself and from our bodies. I know it's disappointing, but if you'd been on any other diet, it would probably have been one of those weeks where you stayed the same, or inexplicably, gained half a pound.

You're doing fantastically well. Sometimes the fat we've lost doesn't show up on the scales because water takes its place. Plus, the nearer to goal you get, the slower the weightloss becomes, I'm afraid. Your slimmer body doesn't need so many calories so the calorie deficit isn't as high as it was to start with.

So smile and be proud! You've achieved so much!

5. jh1986

jh1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    thankx guys :)

6. Lardylizi

Lardylizi Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Dont be disheartened your doing brilliantly, like others have said you wouldnt be losing those amounts on WW or SW and I think its easy to expect more doing this diet but hey a loss is a loss and your having great ones so keep going everyone here is behind you, Im only on day 1 and struggling already, I cant imagine having the strength to get to wk 5 I can only hope I do!!

Well done x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.