Gutted............

Magic Mummy

Banned
:eek::eek: I am so mad with myself.... I just had a completely naught morning!:break_diet: First toast (white) with jam,chocolate, crisps and a piece of cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So angry with myself :mad::sigh:

Its done now and its in the past, just try to get back on track from now on. Try to just eat free foods for the rest of the day, just dont punish yourself too much or give up. You cannot turn back the clock and undo what has happened.
Had something in particular happen today to make you eat those things? Just thinking, if there was something, could it be helpful to identify these times for the future to prevent it happening again? x

aww hun it's ok. whats done is done now. draw a line and all that. one morning of a few goodies wont ruin a whole week of being good. sometimes we just need to do it even though we know it's not good for us - don't let it get you down for the rest of the day or even worse week.

Don't beat yourself up! Just draw a line underneath it, and get back on track. You won't have done too much damage. Can you do a bit of extra exercise to compensate?

Thanks guys.... I just woke up with a sore throat and felt a bit sorry for myself as the kids were in one -Its a good job we didn't have more goodies in the house though or I prob would have eaten them too lol :D

I am feeling a bit better now and at least I don't want to give up so thats a plus sign ;)

I am going to be good for the rest of the day and hopefully it wont have that much of an impact on tomorrows weigh in!!!!
(well I can hope can't I:D)

We're all human, don't beat yourself up over it, a wee blip, your 2nd post is a lot more positive, well done for getting back with it :)

Back