Guttered

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Hi all,

Feeling absolutley guttered and disappointed with myself. This time last year I began a very controlled diet and lost about 13kilos and felt amazing.

As some of you may have read my diary you may know that I gained very quickly after/during refeed due to steriods which I had to take for an allergic reaction.

Anyways, I've been struggling ever since and this morning I measured myself and copmpared with my old chart, only to discover that I have gained nearly all those lost cm's back.

I'm feeling very low and want to hide away somewhere.

This week I have been much better with my food about 70% or more with my plan since Monday. The most difficult part of this is not having someone to report to once a week to give me the drill sargent approach.

I'm going home to visit family in about 5 weeks and I would like to go home feeling thin and good in my skin. My waist is 84cm's and at my goal weight it was 71cm. I would like to be around the 75/76cm mark in 5 weeks time, which is reasonable. I have about 22lbs to loose, which is about 9 kilos.

Please if any of the consellors or moderators would like to take me on for a one on one session once a week I would muchly apreciate it.

Thanks for listening.

Brenda
X

Back