Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BREN, 15 August 2008 Social URL.

1. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all,

Feeling absolutley guttered and disappointed with myself. This time last year I began a very controlled diet and lost about 13kilos and felt amazing.

As some of you may have read my diary you may know that I gained very quickly after/during refeed due to steriods which I had to take for an allergic reaction.

Anyways, I've been struggling ever since and this morning I measured myself and copmpared with my old chart, only to discover that I have gained nearly all those lost cm's back.

I'm feeling very low and want to hide away somewhere.

This week I have been much better with my food about 70% or more with my plan since Monday. The most difficult part of this is not having someone to report to once a week to give me the drill sargent approach.

I'm going home to visit family in about 5 weeks and I would like to go home feeling thin and good in my skin. My waist is 84cm's and at my goal weight it was 71cm. I would like to be around the 75/76cm mark in 5 weeks time, which is reasonable. I have about 22lbs to loose, which is about 9 kilos.

Please if any of the consellors or moderators would like to take me on for a one on one session once a week I would muchly apreciate it.

Thanks for listening.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.