Guys can i have your help please

you are my kinda woman!! :) Frozen tetra? literally just stick it in the freezer? great idea! I cant wait to start on the bars - chocolate tetra for lunch, frozen tetra for dinner and a tomato soup or maybe a choc bar - can you see a theme?? LOL

Everything I have is chocolate and only chocolate!!!! - savoury just doesn't do it for me on this diet.

I used to like the LL mushroom soups but I haven't found anything on CD to compete so .................... it's a chocolate mousse or muffin for breakfast, a diet zero for lunch, a chocolate/mint mousse or muffin for dinner and then a bar with coffee before bedtime. I get by!

I also drink at least 4 litres of water a day - I know some people struggle with two but I can't manage without water and black coffee - though I am trying to cut back on the coffee.

Yep just stick it in the freezer for a couple of hours and you get choc ice cream! Best when it's still a bit squishy rather than a solid block...they're fab! The theme is a good one...and you will love the bars...another tip is with the non-crunch bars slice them into very thin pieces (you can get about 40!) and put them in a dish in the freezer and they go lovely and chewy and you feel very naughty after eating them! I can see you're gonna have fun !

Helenx

I also drink at least 4 litres of water a day - I know some people struggle with two but I can't manage without water and black coffee - though I am trying to cut back on the coffee.

Oooh yep black coffee is fab! hate coffee with milk, never used to drink it was a diet cherry coke gal....then I discovered Clipper organics arabica coffee with a splenda...tastes like bonfire toffee!

Helenx

I am still so new that i am still finding out what i like (and dont like!!) I CANNOT stand the broccoli and cheese soup, and i have to have the shakes as cold as possible - but i do like the tomato soup and my cdc gave me samples of all the bars to try- i liked them all :) as i am not hungry i think i'll do ok-its social occasions that will be hardest. I'm even managing to drink the water (amazing!!peeing about 15 times a day tho lol) i'll def try the bars cut up thinly and the tetra shake ice cream sounds like my new lifeline. I wsh they did more flavours in the tetra as it tastes much better than the shakes I make up! Oh please let this be the last time I weigh as much as i do....all this HAS to be worth it :) :)

I do hot choc with mine....in a two litre plastic jug with stick blender, and it works a dream!

Helenx

Thats exactly how I do mine! It only splashes slightly when you very first turn on the blender. Ive had no lumps so far!

xx

Back