• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Guys can i have your help please

it takes longer and you have to do it a bit at a time but yes it can be done - it is better and quicker with electric though! I took a hand held on holiday

omg thought i just posted that reply!! lol

ok so a hand held blender is just like blending it yourself? (arm aching and all?) lol

ok ermmmmmmmm

what else can i buy ? lol

I gave up trying to blend - now I just turn everything into either a mousse or a muffin. Yum (I think!!)
Will just warn you about this - muffins get rid of some of the nutrients and limit the amount of MAM (or add some fibre 89!)

xxx

Sez

has started again!!
My elec stick blender was under a fiver from Asda. They are great for shakes, I even wore my first one out on LL!!

Wouldnt have been able to do either diet without....

Ive got a stick thing from tesco only £4 - i use it for mousse mainly but ok for shakes -
I also have the antony worral thomson intelligent jug blender which makes the best shakes ever.

Stick blenders are so much easier to clean too and much less faffing about. I've got one with a turbo function, think it's 500 watts and it goes through ice too. used to use a smoothie maker, but it was so difficult to clean the nossle thing.

Helenx

How about hot drinks? I really struggle to get the lumps out of the soups and tonight i tried the choc shake as hot choc and taste was ok but soooo bloomin' lumpy i felt sick drinking it! I have a hand (stick) blender but worried about splashing the hot drink everywhere lol!
Also my CDC really says NO to the muffins and crisps :( but i am looking forward to the weeks I can have mousse and the bars (I'm only on my first week)!

I do hot choc with mine....in a two litre plastic jug with stick blender, and it works a dream!

Helenx

oh brilliant thanks Helen I'll give it a try with tomorrow's hot choc! somehow having that makes me feel like i'm being naughty and therefore happy :)

I totally understand what you mean!...I tend to have a cranberry bar, a hot mint choc and a frozen choc tetra in a day...chocolate heaven, and doesn't feel like your'e on a diet, therefore making it all easier. It's good to feel naughty :D

Helenx