Gym advice

mancitymark

Can I still go to the gym and do Cardio or will that have a negative impact ?

I normally walk/jog on a treadmill for 30 mins and do off around 450 calories.

Does anyone know please ?

I think they recommend gentle exercise like walking, dont know if you will have the energy for it. Ive paid my deposit for a gym and wont start until refeeding week. you can email lipotrim directly to ask. not sure of the email but you can find it on google or on another thread here, not sure which one.

Hi Mancitymark! I'm in my second week and have begun gym too. My pharmacist advises slow cardio and more resistance training. I'm doing around 15mins on treadmill walking and 30mins resistance and burn 350cals and am fine! 1st day very weak but now all good! Don't overdo it tho, u could faint.

Fantastic... thanks for your advice ...

Original message:
"Hi,
I have a query about exercising during TFR.
I have started to do some walk-ups every second day. It’s usually 6km long. According to Android application I am burning 400calories.
As long as I remember during the day I eat around 450cal. Is this ok if I burn almost everything what I have earned during the day?

Appreciate your response."

Reply:

"Thank you for your email. Your not actually burning 400 calories so you have no problems. Walking and running is the best exercise and it’s free. The most important part of this is to ensure you are drinking water, drink before, during and after.

Good luck with your programme.

Best regards
Jane Lyons
Lipotrim Ireland
' +353(0)43-33-31969/31985 ext 3
Ê +353(0)43-33-31444 (fax)
* [email protected]
: www.lipotrim.ie"

Back