gym and weight loss

aine1

hi i need some encouragement i hav joined a gym 5weeks ago and every week i have stayed the same bar one when i put 1lb on then lost it the week after!really disheartening when i get on the scales and am told, youve stayed the same help!when will it start to come off again?iv lost 1 stone 2lb but my target is 2 stone!

aine1 said:
hi i need some encouragement i hav joined a gym 5weeks ago and every week i have stayed the same bar one when i put 1lb on then lost it the week after!really disheartening when i get on the scales and am told, youve stayed the same help!when will it start to come off again?iv lost 1 stone 2lb but my target is 2 stone!

Don't feel too disheartened - all that gym work is doing you good - I know it seems like you're wasting your time - but you're not!
There's a girl in our class - in a pretty similar situation, the weight isn't moving much, but she's looking great!!
Did you take a note of your measurements, can you see them gong down?
Are you actually eating enough??? Doing lot's of excercise requires a goodly amount of fuel, I understand that if you over excercise, but limit your food too much, your body stores the fat it has already and you won't lose, and lastly, you need plenty of liquids.
You've done so well losing over a stone - and with all that excercise you must be looking fantastic - stick with it, you'll be pleased that you have when you lose the rest - you will

Back