Gym buddy needed in Mansfield area

Sharonj31

Hi,

I used to go to the gym most evenings with my daughter, but she moved away and I didn't fancy going on my own (no motivation to get off my ass and go).

I'm looking to sign up again at either Water Meadows or Oak Tree lane, it's about £28 a month and open till late, the price includes all classes, swimming gym etc, I'm not in to hard core fitness stuff, usually an hour up hill on the tread mill (fast walking) and a few machines for muscle, not a huge fan of swimming, but I do a few lengths.

I'm self employed so can make daytime or evenings, I'm 12st 4lb and wanting to get back to 10st and go to Slimming World group on Monday mornings in Netherfield (not local, but a friend of mine runs it).

So if any SW members out there (or WW or any group) who want to go to the gym then please get in touch, I drive, so can pick you up if your close by.

Hope someone fancies joining me!!!!!

Regards

Sharon

Hi, are you still looking for someone? I've just registered at Bannatynes in Mansfield and they are currently offering a months free membership for August

Hi, I'm afraid I signed up at water meadows, oak tree, I don't go enough due to going on my own, not sure what your place charges, more variety with the council run places.

Back