Gymboree Bristol

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Just thought i'd post a quick message for mummys in the bristol area with children between the ages of 0-5 years.

I work for a franchise called Gymboree, its very big in the states and very popular in london etc. Anywho, Becky Milnor has just opened Gymboree up in Westbury-on-trym Bristol, Near clifton. We run tuesdays 9:30-3, wednesday 9:30-3, and fridays 9:30-3, The sessions are 45 minutes long and we run various classes for children of different ages and abilitys.
Babyplay
Crawlers
Walkers
Runners
Explorers 1
and Explorers 2.

All of our classes are based on physcial development and we have tonnes of fun :D All of our equipment is to a high standard and although the 'classes' are structured for preschool education through play, we are always lead by the children and what they want to do. Lots of singing, dancing and using the equipment to encorouge physcial development. We have a theme which changes every fortnight along with the equipment set-up that is designed to tie in with the theme.

If you do happen to be in the area, and can afford too.. come and check us out for a free trial. Just phone us on the number given on our website, which i will link below. No pressure to join after your free trial, but should you choose too the payment fee's are £30 a month for one class per week, on what ever day and time in suitable for you. There is an initial joining fee of £12 should you join the day of your free trial which covers your welcome pack.. a fab bag with a small gymbo the clown, huggies wipes and gymboree top or bib depending on age. The payments are repeat debit transactions rather than a direct debit and should you miss any classes due to illness or holidays you can make up the session in any other various class suitable for your child or we can ajust your payments accordingly.

:D

Gymboree Play &amp Music: Why Gymboree? Global leader in age-appropriate classes for children 0-5 years. Play & Learn Classes, Music Classes, Art Classes, Sports Classes, Family Classes, School Skills

Back