Gyms

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
so, i bit the bullet and joined a gym this week. yay me! joined on tues and went tuesday and wednesday. only did 10-15 mins of cardio, then did toning stuff for about half an hour.

both nights i've been totally bloody knackered. i'm sure its related to the gym, but does anyone else get this?

if it carries on i'm going to have to only go to the gym when i want to do nothing else for the rest of the evening - which kinda sucks! xxx

yes i feel nackerd after it, i aim to do 30 mins of cardio then about 15 on weights. I hate going but quite like it when am in there

i come home from the gym so wrecked tat wen i have a shower or bath i have to choose which part of my body i'l shave that day(if even). and i got my hair blowdried once and tats the only time its been done, its rotten but i like the feeling i get from the gym and sacrifice. it makes me feel good about myself.

i haven't hit the gym for some time but i remember when i used to go that knackered feeling coming out of there used to make me feel really good!! i don't no if it's the adrenaline kicking in or what but even though i'd be tired out i would feel really good and energised!!

Good on ya for joining the gym, but you need to be really careful!! Your body is only getting a minimum amount of calories and if you exercise too much you can burn these up and cause your body to go into starvation mode which will stop your weight loss (or lower your weekly amount).

Just take it easy and see how it goes!!

Yeah hun it can be tiring- it's learning to listen to your body. I've built up to 40 mins of cardio and then 10 mins weights and 15 mins on the toning tables (for the old gut!)

I have to say I LOVE it. I go three times a week and I must say I'm starting to feel the difference when I'm walking upstairs. Keep it up but don't push it

xxx

I can barely walk up a flight of stairs after walking for ten mins without needing to hold on2 something i get so tired an dizzy. Im going for walks during my lunch break to keep me occupied but i do be wrecked. I really hope i get that much needed energy boost soon coz its making this much much harder.

Might be better to spread it out, so there is at least a days break in between gym visits. It does take time to get used to the change in routine. You also have to be careful not to over do it and get to the point of feeling light headed. I would suggest concentrating on the cardio stuff for a while, and certainly not over doing it, fast walking is ideal for building up cardiovasular capacity as well as helping with the all important calorie burning.

Back