Had 2 terrible days

laurenxx23

Well the 2 days were very enjoyable but food wise not so much
Lots of wine, lots of pizza, burgers etc
I'm planning on only eating free and super free until Wednesday for my weigh in
Will his help with damage limitation?
And is there anything else I can do?

Drink plenty of water up your superfree as much as you can tolerate. have soup for lunch etc. I had a planned day of over indulging Thurs. I knew it was going to happen, I knew it was unavoidable and I enjoyed every minute, but I know I had at least my weeks syns. I personally can't go syn free but I am keeping my syns just for sauces etc not treats. Oh and take slimmertea each night.

Thurs the scales were horrific but got on today and they are already on the way back down. Lets hope neither of us get a dreaded gain!

I honestly wouldn't go Syn free - you're likely to feel deprived and end up bingeing again! I'd just wipe the slate clean and start again as normal. If you do have a gain on Wednesday, then so be it. At least you know where it's come from.

I can't got totally syn free, I don't have 'treats' but still have my bits like sauce ect. Drink lots of water!

I agree with the others, going syn free makes you feel really deprived so I personally wouldn't do that. Try and have 5 syns per day maybe? And eat lots of superfree and lots of water (as has already been said) once weigh in has been done, wipe the week off and start a fresh :)

Just carry on as normal, cut back on syns slightly if you can bare it but drink tons of water it will get rid of any bloat and flush the crap out quicker.

Back