Had a bad day.......

nikci28

Hi Guys

Sorry not been about, have been trying to keep up with all the posts.
I have been good having 2 shakes an chicken stirfry for dinner this week but today i just ruined it all and had chocolate. Just could not get my craving out the way and gave in. I wasnt going to come clean but couldnt keep being positive with everyone else if im lying to you.
I promise to stick to my 2 shakes and no carb meals for the rest of the two weeks then go onto refeed properly.
I dont even have any excuses.
Sorry guys just needed to write it down.

Nikki
:feedtroll:

Aaaah Nicki! You are like my twin! When I did LT the first time and lost 3 stone and did refeed week and I just couldn't understand it but after being so good and disciplined on TFR I couldn't resist the urges when I was refeeding. Once the food thing was brought back into the equation I was up the walls!

Forgive yourself! You are doing great! Hugs! Tomorrow will be a better day!

Nicki :copon: NO MORE CHOCCY OK.
:D There thats you told. Tomorrow is another day hun, but don't give in to those demons or you will be back to square 1 ;)

Thanks guys. Going to go to bed and read more of the book Jan recommended, it makes lots of sense. havent read any today and i think if i had done that then i wouldnt have had the choccie. I was also home alone and just hate being home alone to long.
Will be back online sunday as off to see my folks on sat and going to bingo with my mother in law tomorrow night, Will take my water and make sure i eat before i go.
Thanks guys.
Nikki xx

Hiya chick!

I just had one of the new muller light yogurts (0.5gs of fat) Vanilla with sprinkles of chocolate.. It was lovely and satisfied any urges I may have had for chocolate :) maybe try one of these of the moment arises??

Back