Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

had a bad week can Iturn it around????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jojo45, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. jojo45

jojo45 Member

Hi have had three naughty days can I pull it back for tuesday night weigh in? Help needed urgently!!!!!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try and be really good till your weigh in with plenty of super free and super speed foods. This should help you :) xx

4. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just do super red days, no more than 5 syns a day and if you gain, take it on the chin and know that you've already gotten a head start of getting back on track!

5. Debs154

Debs154 Trying again!!

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    How naughty?
    If I have a really naughty couple of days at the weekend I can't pull it back as in still lose that week and I WI on Thursday. What I try to do is damage limitation by being 100% and really cutting back on syns until WI
    Did you count your syns over the 3 days (not that I would have done lol!) if so have you totalled it for the week so that you can adjust - you've got 3 days if you get back on it today.

6. twiggy88

twiggy88 Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i would agree with the above posts, just be super good until weigh in and also, drink plenty of water, i know it sounds daft but i was bad 3/7 days last week but managed to turn it around by eating loads of superspeed and drinking lots of water, i lost 1/2 which is better than a gain

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.