Had a clearout! (not a poo thread! lol)

dellybelly

Silver Member
I've just cleared through my wardrobes and put away some of my summer clothes and get rid of some stuff to the charity shops.

I've discovered some more new clothes that I've bought and never worn and which now fit me perfectly.

I was having a major wobble today. I haven't broken the diet at all but I felt like I was completely at the end of my rope and was going to refeed after my weigh in on friday. Having two "new" pairs of jeans & two "new" pairs of trousers as well as other bits and bobs has made all the struggle and pain totally worth it!

Delly, you've just stumbled upon one of my secret weapons for this diet (although I highly doubt we're the only ones in on it). Whenever I feel a bit sh!t and in need of encouragement I go try on something in my wardrobe that hasn't fit in ages. Watching clothes begin to re-fit is the best motivation, although I sometimes want to scream when I feel it's taking a long time (I know it's not really). I have one entire spare bed covered in clothes at the moment that I routinely try on to see what difference a few days has made..this morning a pair of linen trousers that were too tight last Friday fit perfectly ;)

Keep up the good work...keep your eye on the prize :p x

Me too guys! Been doing it every week lately but only with winter clothes. Then I hang the too-tight stuff up in my dressing room and wait..........next goal brand new Armani jeans with the label still on. Bought them in 2005 then had a tumour and an emergency hysterectomy so never got to wear them. Forgotten that I had them! They barely come over my thighs so I must've been tiny when I bought them.....

What are we like? X

Desperately trying to find the motivation to stay on this diet Sandra lol.

Like I said, I was going to cave in and quit on Friday. Now I've found a pair of size 18 trousers and jumper that I've never worn so I'm going to hang them on the wardrobe door and try them on every week until they fit. At the minute I can get the trousers up but they dont fasten across my belly.... my next goal.. get those trousers to fasten!

Like I said, I was going to cave in and quit on Friday. Now I've found a pair of size 18 trousers and jumper that I've never worn so I'm going to hang them on the wardrobe door and try them on every week until they fit. At the minute I can get the trousers up but they dont fasten across my belly.... my next goal.. get those trousers to fasten!

It won't take long Delly!!! You are doing great x x

Stick with it babe.......as more pounds come off it makes a much bigger difference to your clothes. Like we keep on saying.....one day at a time. Keep at it, those 18's will be loose by Xmas!:D

I've got some size 16's (I think that I've actually got some smart black trousers that have never been worn) which I must get rid of........we must start this clothes swap that we've been speaking about! Anyone fancy them? free to a good home - you just pay the postage!

That sounds like a great idea Sandra.. You sort it!! pmsl x x

hey guys i done just that today sorted out the wardrobe and had quite a laugh doing it trying on my old size 30 jeans was heliarious i swear never again will i wear them lol x x x

hey guys i done just that today sorted out the wardrobe and had quite a laugh doing it trying on my old size 30 jeans was heliarious i swear never again will i wear them lol x x x

thats great its good to laugh ..hope you keep them to remind you how far you have come

debz x

Back