Had a lovely compliment yesterday.....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
We were out all day yesterday, we went to visit my daughter and family and it is a 400+ miles all round journey.

I have'nt seen my daughter since I started SW, and when she saw me she said "Mom you've lost weight, I can see it in your face".......so I was thrilled to bits, and it have given me even greater motivation to keep going on this journey.

I was so good yesterday too, I took my own breakfast with me (hubby had McD's) I just nibbled at my daughters, and took salad and cold chicken for my meal on the way home (hubby had KFC) so I ate healthly and Free too, I left my hubby to enjoy the 'junk' food for one day.

So I had a good day out with my 1 year old Grandson and his parents, had a compliment and ate well within my SW diet, I am tired today and my arthritic joints are 'screamin' - but happy with it.

I do love this SW diet.......love to all. X

Don't you think its things like this that keep us going ? I am so glad you had a great day and came home with boosted enthusiasm... keep up the good work, you will be at target in no time :)

Ahh, what a fantastic day! How lovely. You sound so positive, it's great :D Chuffed for you Donnie.

That is fantastic Donnie!
You must feel wonderful and so proud of yourself, and so you should be
With your lovely positive attitude you'll be just where you want in no time at all!

Oh how lovely Donnie! I bet you were beaming all day :D I'm sure there'll be many more compliments over the coming weeks/months too! :) xx

I was beaming Beki, and it was the first time I saw Sam (my grandson) walking so it was a lovely day. X

Well done to you! You showed some serious restraint in the face of KFC and McDonalds. I'm glad your getting such nice comments as well! x

Back