Had a nice weekend away

Hi Bethany, Good to see you back x

Glad you enjoyed your weekend away. Hope you are still positive about your restart with WW.

Good luck with your weigh in.

Glad to hear you had a good time away Bethany :) Come on...give us details. Where did you go? What did you get up to?

Hi Karion
Went to isle wight never been before it was a change and seen different places went to godshill and im not kidding you went into this cafe and guess what there was a cabinet full of fresh cream cakes that many different sorts and they was apsolutley full of fresh cream they are known for it at this cafe and been playing crazy golf and been on the amusments I like those grab machines where you can win a soft toy if you can grab it i was addictid to these machines wone 2 little soft toys then went to a pearl factory and they were really expensive there was all sorts of pearls but very pricey but nice thow been to a place called needles where there is shops and scenery where you can take photos
Thats about it really came back today
Thanks

Oooh, lovely :) The Isle of Wight isn't far from me. Most of my fathers family live there though we didn't know that until I was older.

My great aunt (on my mothers side) lived there too and we had a couple of holidays with them.

and guess what there was a cabinet full of fresh cream cakes that many different sorts and they was apsolutley full of fresh cream

Reckon I must be due another visit :D

Did you go with your partner?

I don't live on the Island, but I am on the South Coast. The IOW is often chosen for school outings, but it's nice for any age.

4 days isn't enough, but 4 days is 4X better than 1;)

The isle of wight is fantastic. I went there a few years ago, it was like the sort of holiday we used to have when I was a kid. Lovely sandy clean beaches. Fabulous!

HI Bethany,
Great to see you back, i have just got back from a week away and the diet went abit awol really,lol. Nevermind i got back on track yesterday and reallt enjoyed it so hoping hat today will be the same. Good luck with your restart When are joinng again? is it tomorrow? i weigh in on Weds I am not really looking forward to it but i am going cos i know that if i don't go i will not stay with it i need the inspiration of the group.

Glad to hear that you had a nice weekend away it aounds fab especially the cream cakes Yummmmmm my Fav.

Love Busy XX

Thanks Holly and Busy
yes the beaches are lovely and at one beach there is a wooden hut what does rock cakes freshly baked so had one really nice

Busythanks for welcoming me back when you go away you do go a bit of the diet . My ww meeting is a wed night I think you are better to go and facce the music and then can start from scratch again calling it a new day and week
Yes the cream cakes are to die for alot better than you get round yorkshire never seen any as big
Take care Holly and busy

Back