Had a sandwich...what effect can this have?

merlin

Me as I want to look xxx
Hi all,

I have had an upset tummy for today and it may be a sandwich is the culprit. I wouldn't have strayed but I went to Chester Zoo with my little boy yesterday and forgot my shake. The best option at the counter was a Tuna on Wholemeal. I guess this was wrong and my tummy has been turning over ever since. I decided to have it as when I miss any shakes (by accident) I get lightheaded etc and had to drive home to Manchester.

I checked the Ketosix and am still in ketosis. Is there anyother effect this one off will have?

Thanks for your advice.

PS I seriously did not enjoy the sandwich...not through guilt as it was my own choice but it wasn't the joy I previously thought it may have been therefore my resolve is strengthened again.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Love Merlin

Hi Merlin,

It can upset your tummy alright when you go from SSing to eating carbs.

Flapjacks are handy to have when travelling away from home as all you need is your water and they are very filling.

I found I did not like them at the start but you do grow to like them.:rolleyes:

Your still in ketosis so not to worry.

You would know if you were not as you would be 'mad' with the hunger.

The only trouble with nibbling or eating is that the old chatterbox can convince you that you got away with it before and you can do so again...which leads to falling off the waggon:eek:

Put this behind you and look ahead.

It is more important to make sure your drinking water when out and about as the lack of water can make you feel weak and dizzy.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini,

I will ask for a couple of flapjacks when I get weighed tomorrow.

XXXXX Merlin

Mini has said it all......I would certainly back up the put it behind you, dont dwell on it or you will feel worse.

Just keep drinking the water and hopefully the damage wont be too bad.

Back