Had a small blip, what do you think. Anyone on SS+

BLUE-FLOWER

haya, week 2-10days and its been going well, am not hungry and feel great with my 3 shakes per day. However, yesterday and today i had a small amount of plain chicken breast as i fancy eating something out of pure habit. Would that affect ketosis? am i in ketosis anyway, have not tested urine but figure no hungry feeling =ketosis is this so. I will try not to eat anything again, am hoping to go on SS for 4 weeks then SS+ for another week and so on for week 6. Trying to loose 2 stone in 6wks. Am i crazy.:copon:

I wouldn't have thought it would have knocked you out of ketosis. I've been doing SS+ with the 200cal meal & stayed in ketosis throughout.

I think 2 stone in 6 weeks might be a tad optomistic though, the average weight loss seems to be a stone a month on SS, and a couple of pounds less on SS+.

Good luck with sticking to the diet 100% from now on - you can do it. The chicken has been & gone (literally!) so forget about it and move on.

The chicken wont have knocked you out of ketosis, but the 'habit' thing is a diet killer ;)

Psychologically, it's better to move up a plan on those days and make the chicken 'legal'. That way, you'll be more inclined to check portion size (hopefully), and less likely to add extras, which can easily happen once you start nibbling.

Just out of interest, why have you chosen to do 4 weeks SS and then a week SS+?

Hi - you did the right thing by just having some chicken rather than hitting those dreaded carbs. I would have thought you would be oK. I have been doing SS+ with more veg than I should have for nearly 4 weeks and have now lost 21 pounds so I too am hoping for 2 stone in 6 weeks!
Good luck!!

Sarah
x

Thanks a lot that helps to encourage me, if am finding no food difficult as my husband is eating then i will go on SS+ with chicken or fish and veg next week. I will just stay on SS this week and will see how my weighin is on sunday, will keep you up to date. But you are doing so well, good luck, hope i can loose as much as you in 4 weeks.

Back