Had a terrible week ! with FOOD!

FYP

I'm starting to fall off that wagon.................was doing well, been so naughty this week. I have this mental block in my head that just says "oh well, ive eaten for 2 days i might as well just carry on all week!!"
I get weighed tomorow, and according to my scales I've put on 5lb at least! in one week! Im so rubbish! why do i put the food in my mouth? and once I start...........I cant stop! Have had sweets/crisps/muffin/sausages/ice cream/...............the list goes on?
People are now making lots of comments on how well I've done, and I dont want to ruin it, and waste money :). I MUST try again tomorow and am pledging 10lb lost by the end of MAY! even gonna make a new ticker for that I think!............
KICK UP BUM REQUIRED!!!

awe come on hun, we all get times liek this.. you have come so far, dont let 2 days slip.... i actually gained 6 pounds in 2 days of eating, i also couldnt stop! but i lost it within another 2/3 days :). its als just water weight..

whats helped me is adding up all the money i have spent on this d iet, eveything i have missed out on (days out etc) and saying is it worth it? and yes it is all worth it! for a happier healthier you! cus at the mo i bet you feel like poo... well tommorrow eve in bed you will feel good for re starting :)

get bk on track tommorrow

KICKSSSSS YOUR BUT! hope it hurts lol

Ok stop...breath and think about it for a minute....I was off track for 3 weeks and had some very naughty days...:party0036::eatdrink023::eatdrink023::eatdrink023:
:party0051::party0051::party0051:
Your probally at the point I was where you were just thinking OH MY GOD FOOD YUM NEED IT BEEN DEPRIVED!!!!
In reallity you probally haven't put on as much as you thought you did and even if you have put on a couple of pounds, think realisticly in the long term its not so bad considering what you have lost...in total I think I put on 3lbs, the next week I stuck 100% and lost 6lb which made me feel brill as I hadnt had a loss like that for WEEKS AND WEEKS!!!

Drink LOADS of water tonight to flush everything through and im sure your gain wont be that bad...

On top of that get back on track and remember that its not long till goal and that nothing tastes as good as being slim feels.

Stay strong my love and use the minimins force! :hug99:

thanks girls! I just need to get my head back in the right place! I was SO good at the start...........think it got easier..............now its getting harder!
your right, in the scheme of things a 5lb gain is not the end of the world, as long as i lose it next week! I also have not been drinking as much water now its gone colder again! was ok when it was hot and sunny! right.........................no more messing about!

thanks girls! I just need to get my head back in the right place! I was SO good at the start...........think it got easier..............now its getting harder!
your right, in the scheme of things a 5lb gain is not the end of the world, as long as i lose it next week! I also have not been drinking as much water now its gone colder again! was ok when it was hot and sunny! right.........................no more messing about!

how long you been doing the diet for? add up all the money you spend on it every week times by the amount of weeks you been doing it :) ?

i am the same with the water, miserabe here too :(

now that 5 pounds will come off within days cus its just water weight, your fat cell thingys (someone will correct me) have filled up again with water ... they will soon empty again :)

please dont let this one slip stop you.. cus you will end up bigger and depressed :( ... get back on TOMMORROW first thing.. drink plenty of water, i find adding water flavour to get it down me today has done the trick :)

and maybe perhaps split your packs for the next few days till you get back into ketosis :)

come on beautifull you can do it.. :) :D

WORSE THAN I THOUGHT !! - 7lbs on! how on earth can anyone put on half a stone in one week! I didnt eat THAT much!! haha
I do think its caught up on me however from the weekend before!
back to it today...........wish me luck!

Good luck with your restart.You have come so far and you are nearly at that overweight mark
I've been struggling myself...you come so far and smaller new clothes,confidence boosting comments and just feeling so much better,stop you from seeing the finishing line....Keep positive and focused!You can do it!

Hiya hun, I am sure alot of that gain will be glycogen due to the carbs so if you stick with it this week most of it will probably disappear. Hang in there you have come so far and you don't want to throw it away now. It is really hard when people start to notice and you feel better about yourself, it can weaken our resolve... BUT if you feel good now, imagine how fantastic you will feel at goal!

Gxxx

Good luck hun. As Georgie says, it will be glycogen and water and therefore will soon be gone. Head down, bite the bullet and go for it x x x

Hi,
I have been struggeling for about 3 weeks myself. I nibble and allthough I don't necessarily put weight on, my losses are a bit slow. Had a week off inbetween and am now realising why people say don't if you can avoid it. I'm finding it so hard to stay on SS for even 1 day. Still losing but so slow...
Don't want to sound ungreatful. I know 2 pound are still 2 pound but it's hard right now.

Maybe my head isn't helping either as I have a lot going on right now.

I will keep at it though. Almost got today done. Maybe tomorrow will be easier.

We can do it!! These hard times will be forgotten once we get to goal...

hang in there, I will too...

xxx

We all have blips! I've done CD a million times and always end up getting told by people 'don't do it it's rubbish' 'its dangerous' blah blah blah!!!!!!!! then in the end I start to believe them, but its the only diet that works for me. We all have bad days and the old slip up, we're only human. Don't beat yourself up. I've only just started again.
Good luck x

Back